New NG mould coming soon?

GJ made it on an older mould. I hope you enjoy your model but please don’t just think about yourself and your models. Let other people on this forum share what they want even if the models was already made years ago (and i’m not the only one who want a new Delta MD88 on a new mould).
I didn't realize it was the old mold. In that case, an update would be in order... it would be nice to have a tail number from near the end of the series. They had several that ended in DE once all the 9xxDL ones were filled up.

GJ made it on an older mould. I hope you enjoy your model but please don’t just think about yourself and your models. Let other people on this forum share what they want even if the models was already made years ago (and i’m not the only one who want a new Delta MD88 on a new mould).

He’s not already doing that? All he did was share how GJ did it already and would like if NG knocked out the long awaited Ron Allen scheme. He’s not attacking you in the slightest.

He’s not already doing that? All he did was share how GJ did it already and would like if NG knocked out the long awaited Ron Allen scheme. He’s not attacking you in the slightest.
Don't you know that disagreeing with him makes him a victim.

I hope they do American and TWA. Never can have too many of those! And USAir, hopefully the blue tail scheme first since nobody has done that one yet. Or US Airways dark blue...

Oh sorry for the confusion, a lot of people here don’t let people share their model suggestion. Also, English is not my native language so I might make mistakes sometimes.

Now that we have the confirmation, here’s my list of MD-80s NG should do:
- American black nose
- Delta Ron Allen
- Frontier
- Midwest
- Northwest (both Thermometer and Bowling Shoe)
- Ozark
- PSA
- Republic
- USAir 90s colors (aforementioned)
- ValuJet

I made some very comprehensive wishlists last year. One for North and Latin America has 88 possibilities:

And there were 89 more for the Old World:

Now that we have the confirmation, here’s my list of MD-80s NG should do:
- American black nose
- Delta Ron Allen
- Frontier
- Midwest
- Northwest (both Thermometer and Bowling Shoe)
- Ozark
- PSA
- Republic
- USAir 90s colors (aforementioned)
- ValuJet
Great list. I believe there were two different schemes on the MD-80 for Republic...

The only thing I'd add to that would be the Continental 1991 scheme. And TWA Wings of Pride and any other AA, DL, or TW variations would be welcome. The twin stripe scheme had a couple of different variations on the tail logo treatment so it's possible to be different from the one that GJ did.

It is indeed mad-dags, and if you have been on NG's website then you should be able to notice that sample mould for the MD-80s are now available for redemption.
They also mentioned on Wechat/Weixin that they're planning on making MD-11, fingers crossed🤤🤤

Translation on the message about MD-11(The third/fouth message):
Camus
With the MD-80s, how far will it be for MD-11😁
NG Models:
Somehow you guessed it right😁

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240417-215049.png
    Screenshot_20240417-215049.png
    876.5 KB · Views: 14