New Ng Models release reaction (a disappointing month)

EQ Planes

Now in my opinion this was a relatively disappointing month
Westjet 737-600 , wish it was 700 as panda did the 600 already
AA 737-800, not a bad release but seems unnecessary as it as already had plenty in the way of release
Southwest Airlines 737-700, it is in canyon blue wich just wasn’t the livery everyo wanted for the th700 lmao
We do see the 787-8 make its first run with AA, not a bad release but I still don’t think it is anything that really stands ou
Hainan Airlines 787-8 x2, not a bad release sure this one will sell well in china and not badly in the west too bad they stop service to YYC
Ana star alliance 787-9, not bad but not a stand out model
Lan 787-9, sure some South American collectors will like this however for the people looking for a modern la tam not from gj your out of luck lol
Scoot 787-9 pokemon livery, a cool looking model for sure certainly will be strong with some collectors out there
TWA l1011, will complete the twa l1011 tri fecta one of the stronger release in my opinion
Ba l1011, pretty typical retro model
Qatar A330 x 2, not a bad release but fitt the them nothing special
All black star alliance air nz a321neo, one of the stronger releases in my opinion
Air China a321, sure it will sell well in China
Air France a320x2, in my opinion the strongest models released this month good to see these standard eu narrow bodies being made!
A350-900 One world finn air, completes a tri fecta so not bad but like also pretty lack luster
Ethiopian airlines a350-900 x2, also one of the stronger releas
Garuda 777, glad to see one made in a standerd livery
Pla air froce tu 154, pretty niche model
Chengdu arj 21, sure will sell well in china
Tarom a318, also one of the stronger releases
Buchannan models canada 3000 757, ok release

overall it is a disapointing set but this is the November release and expect a december release to come before christmas with a tone of high demand models
Would consider the ethopian a350, air france a320 for yul cause they do use them there but will sit this out in preparation for Christmas

I would agree with your comments but I wouldn’t say it’s That disappointing of a release. for me, I will probably pick up both Air France a320s, tarom a318 (definitely the highlight for me) and possibly the Hainan 788. I would get the ET a350 but I would prefer to get the 788.

I think it depends on where you live. i think there is something for everyone this time and I’m pleased that NG are making some European narrowbodies. I’m hoping they decide to make a few more before the year is over! :)

Great release in my opinion, other than the southwest “ugly canyon blue is thankfully gone soon!” I’ll be picking up 5 possibly 6 of these releases.

AA 737-800, not a bad release but seems unnecessary as it as already had plenty in the way of release
Southwest Airlines 737-700, it is in canyon blue wich just wasn’t the livery everyo wanted for the th700 lmao
We do see the 787-8 make its first run with AA, not a bad release but I still don’t think it is anything that really stands ou
Hainan Airlines 787-8 x2, not a bad release sure this one will sell well in china and not badly in the west too bad they stop service to YYC
Lan 787-9, sure some South American collectors will like this however for the people looking for a modern la tam not from gj your out of luck lol
Scoot 787-9 pokemon livery, a cool looking model for sure certainly will be strong with some collectors out there
TWA l1011, will complete the twa l1011 tri fecta one of the stronger release in my opinion
All black star alliance air nz a321neo, one of the stronger releases in my opinion
Air France a320x2, in my opinion the strongest models released this month good to see these standard eu narrow bodies being made!
A350-900 One world finn air, completes a tri fecta so not bad but like also pretty lack luster

overall it is a disapointing set but this is the November release and expect a december release to come before christmas with a tone of high demand models
Would consider the ethopian a350, air france a320 for yul cause they do use them there but will sit this out in preparation for Christmas
I agree, I want a modern scheme too, but that particular jet is still wearing those older colors as of 1 month ago and the reason I've preordered it is because I have seen and photographed the exact tail number CC-BGI, which is a big part of my collection criteria.

Also, Phoenix have a new / modern LATAM livery, they do make a fine 787, but I don't like their wing flex: https://www.eztoys.com/latam-boeing-787-9-dreamliner-ps-laa-phoenix-11712-scale-1-400.html

52494262774_718a9c1e44_b.jpg
by JC Photography, on Flickr

Last edited:

I don’t think this is a disappointing month. Yes, I wish they had done some Australian models, but we got one last month, and I am happy with that. I mean, two epic Tristars!?! Sign me up! Oh well, maybe there may be more for you next month. 🤞

This release set I deem as an okay one. Nothing too stellar but nothing horrible either. I think there’s great variety for all collectors, but I am curious about the N25 and F-H hints that were randomly omitted from this release. Maybe a delay? Either way I do like some of the stuff that was announced, as I’d consider the TWA Tristar or one of the Southwests.

This release set I deem as an okay one. Nothing too stellar but nothing horrible either. I think there’s great variety for all collectors, but I am curious about the N25 and F-H hints that were randomly omitted from this release. Maybe a delay? Either way I do like some of the stuff that was announced, as I’d consider the TWA Tristar or one of the Southwests.
Yeah Im assuming delay for next month since they sent retailers the artwork for both

Yeah for sure, I have a feeling they may have decided to hold them for the Christmas season

I agree, I want a modern scheme too, but that particular jet is still wearing those older colors as of 1 month ago and the reason I've preordered it is because I have seen and photographed the exact tail number CC-BGI, which is a big part of my collection criteria.

Also, Phoenix have a new / modern LATAM livery, they do make a fine 787, but I don't like their wing flex: https://www.eztoys.com/latam-boeing-787-9-dreamliner-ps-laa-phoenix-11712-scale-1-400.html

52494262774_718a9c1e44_b.jpg
by JC Photography, on Flickr
Oh interesting I didn’t know they still had them in that livery

For me personally this release is great as it contains two amazing planes I am definitely waiting for: The Ethiopian A350 „10th A350“ and the Scoot Pokémon 787.

Being able to advance my fleets of African airlines and planes with fancy liveries with such amazing planes in NG quality is just perfect. 👌🏻 Especially as those two models ( as well as the Ethiopian A350 in the Star Alliance Livery from JC) currently are the most wanted ones for me.

Does anybody know when those November releases will be available, are there any major delays to expect?

For me personally this release is great as it contains two amazing planes I am definitely waiting for: The Ethiopian A350 „10th A350“ and the Scoot Pokémon 787.

Being able to advance my fleets of African airlines and planes with fancy liveries with such amazing planes in NG quality is just perfect. 👌🏻 Especially as those two models ( as well as the Ethiopian A350 in the Star Alliance Livery from JC) currently are the most wanted ones for me.

Does anybody know when those November releases will be available, are there any major delays to expect?
Most retailers should have them up for Pre orders including us, no delays mentioned so far

It's a good release with a great variety of airlines around the world.

My only complaint is I wish they would have released information that they were releasing the Scoot B789 as I pre-ordered the Phoenix one last month.....

Agreed with this.