New Ng Models release reaction (a disappointing month)

I think its a pretty good release

maybe check your spelling on some stuff
Yeah for sure I certainly rush when I type, also not sure if anyone else has this problem but for some reasons when typing on maf sometimes it will just leave parts the word or letters out dose anyone have that issue I usually use it from an ipad ?

Bet they will, Ng dose a lot of united aircraft
wounder when they will get the new livery I believe they are the only type not too
Yeah, I really like Evo Blue on the other 787s and seeing it on a 788 would be epic! Shame they don't really fly into Melbourne so I couldn't justify a purchase, but oh well. :)

Air Canada 787-8 has to be in the near future with how many -9's they've done!
It better be. I personally would like NG to focus on making 787-8s that have not been made on a decent mould, or ones that desperately need replacing. There might be a bit of bias here, but I would like to see Jetstar, Royal Brunei, United, Air India, Air Canada (Toothpaste and New) and Japan Airlines being made. Of course, these do not all fit my aforementioned focuses but oh well, sometimes we can have a wishlist!

I don’t think this is a disappointing month. Yes, I wish they had done some Australian models, but we got one last month, and I am happy with that. I mean, two epic Tristars!?! Sign me up! Oh well, maybe there may be more for you next month. 🤞
Epic Tristars which have been done by others in past are nothing to get excited about. I share the author's opinion!!

Some models from this November set have been delayed, including the American 787-8. Unfortunate but they were to be expected since this is a new mould.

They were obviously epic for all those who purchased them, and don't follow some anal retentive criteria.
Alex, I doubt you will ever be happy with anything. You should consider producing your own line, and showing us all how it's done!!