New Brand: GeminiStar

YesterAirlines

I like to keep an eye on and buy a lot of China exclusives and the latest new brand to appear made me smile. I don't know whether it is supposed to be an injoke at GJ's expense (like Apollo Models was) or if it is related to another brand called Binary Star, but they have released a rather attractive set of Air China Peony scheme A320s and 737s, some of which have never been made before. Take a look:

GEMINISTAR_HEAD.jpg

Wow. I want all of these. The Peonies are a big gap now in my CA collection. I'd have imagined NG to make these by now - low hanging fruit. But yeah, well

Those liveries are very attractive, probably would have gotten one if it was easier to buy. The list of brands using Panda A320s and 737s is becoming rather long, are the other ones still releasing new models?

Those liveries are very attractive, probably would have gotten one if it was easier to buy. The list of brands using Panda A320s and 737s is becoming rather long, are the other ones still releasing new models?
Yep quite a lot are. Undefined Collectibles, GeminiStar, Binary Star, Creating Dreams Wings and Yu ModeL are all active with Panda at the moment. Blue Wings is now HX Models but did use Panda too. Those are just the ones I know in China

I also have several of the Phoenix ones from years ago and will be looking to sell some of them like the A320 (not in the photo below). Here are all my current 'active' Peonies.

Non GeminiStar are:
  • left middle Gold 737-800 (Phoenix)
  • right middle Pink with different Peony 737-800 (Phoenix)
  • left front Orange 737-700 (Phoenix)
  • right front Pink 737-700 (Blue Wings)
I'll be looking to get 3 more GeminiStars, one of which will replace the gold 738

CA_GS_04.JPG