Most Needed Moulds

What about the DC-10? I don't think anyone so far has accurately depicted the difference in the wings (the -30 has a 3 foot greater wingspan than the -10)... and have the -15 and -40 been done by anyone?

You're right about the DC-9 also... AC did ok with the -30 through the -50 but it might be good for someone else to do them also, in case something happens where AC loses access to the molds or if their QC continues to deteriorate. It would be very nice to have everything from the -10 through the MD-80 done by the same manufacturer, to get the commonality in the nose shape and fuselage cross-section and such nailed down perfectly.
I agree that the full series of DC-10/MD-11 should be made I just didn’t prioritize. At this point we’d be hoping NG took on these challenges because so far nobody else has invested that much in developing all the different details that make each of those models indique. But I also hope others do that because at this rate I’m gonna become an octogenarian first. Aviation 400/Panda might be those that deliver good dedicated moldings also. But their production rates are lacustre.