Monokote color?

Hburg

My Uncle (Bill Dimpfl) was a great model airplane builder. Growing up, he was an inspiration. As an adult, he was kind enough to give me an airplane he built. I’m ashamed to say the rudder busted recently on that airplane during a move and I never got around to telling him even though I probably needed his help to -roperly fix it. My uncle passed away recently of Luekemia and it would be great to honor his memory by patching that rudder. I need to order some monokote but I’m color blind. Can anyone guess what color this is? Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_4712.jpeg
    IMG_4712.jpeg
    182.4 KB · Views: 8
Its tough to guess a color like that. I would take the rudder to a paint shop and using it as reference, have them mix a small batch for me.

It’s tough to guess a color like that. I would take the rudder to a paint shop and using it as reference, have them mix a small batch for me.
Thanks for your help. Are you saying a monokote supplier can create custom colors? I was under the impression there were a relatively (less than a hundred?) small number of colors. My bad. So one can send a color analysis to a monokote supplier and they’ll make a custom roll for you?

No, I meant paint. Didn't realize you were talking about the monokote material to cover the rudder.