Mad Dog Central - MD-80 Week Starts Tomorrow!

YesterAirlines

Hi Lads. I've been working hard this weekend and I have a week, maybe more, of great MD-80 material heading your way from tomorrow, which should hopefully satiate your Mad Dog desires. Content includes:

• Updated MD-80 Mould Review
  • NG Models MD-81/82/83/88 Sample Reviews
  • 2 massive wishlists with over 160 release options
  • NG Models MD-87 Sample Review
  • MD-87 wishlist

MD-80_Week.jpg

From a quick glance, this mould already looks fantastic, and the best MD-80s in 1:400 scale. Of course, I'll be waiting for a detailed review.

My wishlist is small. I'd like to see Air Aruba, ALM Antillean Airlines and maybe Aerolineas Argentinas in their 1980s or 1990s schemes.

Going to look so much forward to this!!!

Just a side note: will this also mean that NG can make the MD-90 and B717 with simply add another engines on? Or are the fuselage and wings different?

Going to look so much forward to this!!!

Just a side note: will this also mean that NG can make the MD-90 and B717 with simply add another engines on? Or are the fuselage and wings different?

They have different lengths aswell...

From a quick glance, this mould already looks fantastic, and the best MD-80s in 1:400 scale. Of course, I'll be waiting for a detailed review.

My wishlist is small. I'd like to see Air Aruba, ALM Antillean Airlines and maybe Aerolineas Argentinas in their 1980s or 1990s schemes.
Definetly my top picks