Latest customs 1:400

So that means you painted the grey belly. Looks sleek. Doesn't look like typical modeling paint.
Yup, I removed all the paint and repainted the whole thing. For major fuselage cover I use automotove polyurethane. For other details I do use modeling paint.

Attachments

• IMG_20230502_170556.jpg
    IMG_20230502_170556.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 47
I did the same with a DC-9 not long ago. I used RustOleum, which I thought would be good for metal models after using it for some house projects. It was a bit difficult to handle, but the models came out looking sleek and not like a school project lol.

I did the same with a DC-9 not long ago. I used RustOleum, which I thought would be good for metal models after using it for some house projects. It was a bit difficult to handle, but the models came out looking sleek and not like a school project lol.
Yeah, I've heard thats some good stuff. Never used it though.

I may try that if I ever decide to do any customs.