JC Wings November Release

KG3036_SS

As October is quietly drawing to a close, it's time for manufacturers to begin announce new release for next month - including JC :p
I has approached a credible source on the upcoming release set of JC - expect a huge wave of models avaiable for selection for the upcoming month! (Over 20 if I ain't mistaken)

Hints:
  1. 1 model is a topic covered by other manufacturers in 2023. (It's a 777 - shhhhh🤫)
  2. 1 model that has been on the market for a while and is currently unavailable;);) (This one is awfully obvious:sneaky:)
  3. 1 model is using mould that has not been used by JC for quite a while (The mould has seen some light by GJ recently - might due to competitior's new casting on the horizon - I wonder what it would be:p:p) - the airline I heard would probably not in most western collector's interest - but would probably be in @YesterAirlines interest for one of his airport:cool: Oh - the airline - aircraft combo is also a topic never made in any scale from major brands if databases information are correct:p:p:p
Details would probably emerge within this week or next - a rather unmemorable release set nontheless as I really don't recall anything regarding this release set beyond those mentioned above;););)

Guess are welcome:D

A Chinese 747-200/100 and a United 77W…
Good starting points - but unfortunately wrong answers for both:ROFLMAO:
JC has used the 742s for the KA 742F so not meeting criteria for 3. Yet if my memory serves correct it's indeed a classic🫢
I can't offer more hints for 1 without spilling too much though - all I can say is that it's not the right length:p

What have you heard for 1/200?. I stick with NG for most of 1/400 unless it’s the IL-86 or the 77W from JC.
Going off topic here… I agree with this philosophy as long as there is one more choice. If certain model that one really wants is only available from certain brand, well… can’t really apply this philosophy. Unless you choose to abstain of course, which is valid in certain situations. I’m with you there, NG is certainly not my first choice for 777s.

As October is quietly drawing to a close, it's time for manufacturers to begin announce new release for next month - including JC :p
I has approached a credible source on the upcoming release set of JC - expect a huge wave of models avaiable for selection for the upcoming month! (Over 20 if I ain't mistaken)

Hints:
  1. 1 model is a topic covered by other manufacturers in 2023. (It's a 777 - shhhhh🤫)
  2. 1 model that has been on the market for a while and is currently unavailable;);) (This one is awfully obvious:sneaky:)
  3. 1 model is using mould that has not been used by JC for quite a while (The mould has seen some light by GJ recently - might due to competitior's new casting on the horizon - I wonder what it would be:p:p) - the airline I heard would probably not in most western collector's interest - but would probably be in @YesterAirlines interest for one of his airport:cool: Oh - the airline - aircraft combo is also a topic never made in any scale from major brands if databases information are correct:p:p:p
Details would probably emerge within this week or next - a rather unmemorable release set nontheless as I really don't recall anything regarding this release set beyond those mentioned above;););)

Guess are welcome:D
No 2 is the KLM 747-400 I assume that hasn't been officially announced.

No 3 is intriguing. Could that be a CAAC MD-80? They've been supposed to have been making one for Yu ModeLs for ages and they did release the same Xinjiang Il-86 as they made for Yu.

No 3 is intriguing. Could that be a CAAC MD-80? They've been supposed to have been making one for Yu ModeLs for ages and they did release the same Xinjiang Il-86 as they made for Yu.

Which KLM livery?

I agree with Richard on no. 3. Yu announced it a year ago, alongside with the L-100 from China Eastern iirc. I guess the MU L100 will take longer, that's a shame!

For no. 1 - a B777 made before by the others, I assume it's JC's iteration catered for Indonesian market - Skyteam B77W GA perhaps?

Oh I somehow recall an extra model - it's an airline that receives plenty attention in 400 scale recently and is a special livery 🫢
I just ain't that sure if it's 200 or 400...

Oh I somehow recall an extra model - it's an airline that receives plenty attention in 400 scale recently and is a special livery 🫢
I just ain't that sure if it's 200 or 400...
That must be Richard’s “favorite” - Qatar is announcing more and more special liveries as of late. Both NG and now JC focuses heavily on this Gulf carrier.

Seems like nobody get OP 1 right till now... I wonder which one would it be;););)
For OP 4 all I can say is that it's a carrier based in NE Asia - so not QR🤫

Attachments

• 螢幕擷取畫面 2023-10-23 134548.png
    螢幕擷取畫面 2023-10-23 134548.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 螢幕擷取畫面 2023-10-23 134620.png
    螢幕擷取畫面 2023-10-23 134620.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 螢幕擷取畫面 2023-10-23 134732.png
    螢幕擷取畫面 2023-10-23 134732.png
    115.8 KB · Views: 38
  • 螢幕擷取畫面 2023-10-23 135519.png
    螢幕擷取畫面 2023-10-23 135519.png
    119.6 KB · Views: 41
More hints posted on FB by Sam, it's definitely the KLM PH-BFG in 2003 scheme. Strange though as I thought that they were only allowed to release it with the Aviationtag collaboration and not as standard JC release? Unless they surprise us with something like a 1990's scheme or Martinair. Apart from that it looks very very boring for me. Only twinjets and nothing really retro.

395192953_10168358312425068_4949808464542448724_n.jpg

Yep, quite boring indeed. At least there's also a Chinese MD-80, Russian B737-400... these might be a bit more exotic.
The UK B767-300ER might be good too, but I see winglets, it means it will be something modern. Maybe TUI?

Will the Canadian A330 be an RCAF example? Also there seems to be an ITA A220, An AeroMexico 777 and maybe a Belavia 737 so that's cool. Not sure what the Saudi 787-10 could be, since JC already has released a Saudia 787-10 in old and new livery, could be HZ-AR33 with the Red Sea stickers?