JC Wings 767s

VS350

Hi all

JC Wings seem to have a solid 767 mould. Not sure if JC respond to customers like NG, but here are a few from my wishlist. Add yours too!

767-200 - Air Zimbabwe (new and old), Air Seychelles (newer and old), Air Mauritius, British Airways (US Airways), Star Air

767-300 - Air Algerie (green and red scheme), Air Seychelles (newer and old), Air Afrique, Airtours, UK Leisure International, Britannia, Uzbekistan Cargo, Canadian, Maersk Cargo

Has anyone made a 764 in 1:400? If made, I would love to see a United Evo Blue 764 from whoever has made a mould for it.

Dragon also had a 767-400 mould, I think they made four or five Continental and Delta models
Welcome to the community! According to DiMA, the last 764 to be made in 1:400 was a House Colours model by Hogan. There has only been 1 United 764 made and never a Delta 764 in the standard, current scheme. There were 2 Continentals and 4 Deltas made, the rest being house colours.

It blows my mind how there were several Delta 764 releases and yet not a single regular livery release.

It blows my mind how there were several Delta 764 releases and yet not a single regular livery release.
Same... The need for another 764 mould is huge, even though there are not many possible liveries. The stuff that could be done by NG for example, with a modern mould with modern printing, rolling gears, aerials... It is just a shame. Hopefully we will see a new 764 mould sometime soon, giving the 764 the treatment it deserves.

Same... The need for another 764 mould is huge, even though there are not many possible liveries. The stuff that could be done by NG for example, with a modern mould with modern printing, rolling gears, aerials... It is just a shame. Hopefully we will see a new 764 mould sometime soon, giving the 764 the treatment it deserves.

Exactly right... from a manufacturer's perspective it does have a pretty limited selection of liveries, and I cannot prove that the applicable liveries would sell well enough to cover that. Nonetheless, from the standpoint of a sincere 767 fan, I hope one day we can see a modern 764 mould.

i would like to see soon 767-300F or a 767-200SBCF STAR AIR. It's not a complicated livery, but still not marked in any scale, and now in Europe in evening it's pretty common