Canadian 767-300s

YesterAirlines

With all these new 767s coming onto the market I'm still not convinced whether I'll replace existing models in my collection as most of the 767-300 moulds are decent. I've got 50 767-300s in the collection with 22 being on the old Big Bird / Aeroclassics mould (also used by Flightline400, Aviation400 and Witty Wings). I like the mould although the undercarriage is I've found to my cost incredibly fragile and the tyres too small as well. A couple of recent additions, one from Steinar at the AMS show and one from Craig Ashton at the MAN show, enabled the below image showing the four schemes used by Canadian and Air Canada during the 90s and up to the merger.

CANADIAN_B763s_01A.JPG

CANADIAN_B763s_02A.jpg

AIRCANADA_B763_10.JPG

CANADIAN_B763_10.JPG

The overall shape of the AC/BB 767-300 is nice, but IMO the front section is a bit too round, the cockpit windows could be enhanced in some models and the gears are definitely too small (specially the nose gear). I'm also OK with our current 767 offerings, so the NG version is not a big surprise for me, although still very welcome. Phoenix have a good 763 aswell.

The overall shape of the AC/BB 767-300 is nice, but IMO the front section is a bit too round, the cockpit windows could be enhanced in some models and the gears are definitely too small (specially the nose gear). I'm also OK with our current 767 offerings, so the NG version is not a big surprise for me, although still very welcome. Phoenix have a good 763 aswell.
Yeah I'm sure the new moulds will be a lot better. These AC ones have very generic engines too, plus the cradle mount wings and no aerials. Just not sure I can muster the energy to replace them all!