JC Wings 1:400 August 2024 Releases

Between the NG and JC versions of the Malaysia 777-200ER, I’ll be going with the JC version as their 777 mould is considered slightly superior to the NG mould.

Few nice picks in there.
4 that fit within my criteria.

BUT will wait for NG to make these on their superior moulds.

The Vueling Pride
Avianca 787 special scheme.
CZ C919
CA 747 classic

The AC 762 is expected - companion release to the Gimli Glider as indicated on their box art

Another load of unimpressive releases. LATAM A320 is another disappointment! Meanwhile, only AC released an Azul A320 in regular colors, and the livery is now slightly outdated.

Between the NG and JC versions of the Malaysia 777-200ER, I’ll be going with the JC version as their 777 mould is considered slightly superior to the NG mould.

but I wonder why JC used a brown/beige/gold tone for the belly and engines. Should be cement grey...

I have the AV400 version and reckon it's brilliant. What's wrong with it and the NG version especially as I don't think, imo, that the JC mould is as good as the AV400 one.
Pictures say more than words, here are a few comparing AV vs. NG: https://modelairlinerforum.com/threads/united-77ws-aviation400-vs-ng.1520/post-24377

IMO, NG offers the technically (taking about shape/detailing accuracy) way better product in most any regard while AV400 offsets their mould shortcomings with some additional gimmicks.

You can already tell the Boeing house colors 77W has high cockpit windows, an all too common theme with the JC/GJ bunch. 🥱

Looks like you are right but I hope it is not the whole batch. It is the only one I am looking forward to in this set. Will wait for some more detailed pictures because the livery itself is a beautiful one.

Does not look too bad to me. However, from the pictures of the real aircraft that I could find the red/white/blue line continues over the nosecone. Don't know if this is a mistake, or that the aircraft looked like this at one point.

On a side note, I feel like JC-wings nowadays makes more and better pictures of their releases which is much appreciated.

You can already tell the Boeing house colors 77W has high cockpit windows, an all too common theme with the JC/GJ bunch. 🥱

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240731_192411_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240731_192411_Chrome.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20240731_192213_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240731_192213_Chrome.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 26
Does not look too bad to me. However, from the pictures of the real aircraft that I could find the red/white/blue line continues over the nosecone. Don't know if this is a mistake, or that the aircraft looked like this at one point.

On a side note, I feel like JC-wings nowadays makes more and better pictures of their releases which is much appreciated.
Only thing I can think of is that it had a radome replaced at some point and looked like this because, like you, I've only ever seen photos of it with the lines continuing around the nose.