Is this a scam or not?

Hi,So a few weeks ago i found a listing for old gemini jets, the listing seemed to good to be true. they were only 18-7$ from the normal price in my country which in itself is a steal for a model this old. so i decided to do some research. the store mainly sold dragon wings. albeit called "weilong", likely a product of poor translation. also the titles of the product are made with keywords in mind, and the product description is poorly translated. now what you might take away is that this is a scam and it *probaly* is but i feel there is a small chance it isnt. but i want you to answer the questions below. if youve bought from these type of sellers.
1.Are these known to be scams?
2.For the few people to have bought from stores like this what was the experience like prior to delivery if delivered at all.
3.For the few people who got models like this delivered to their house sucssesfully was the package the wrong model?, was it broken?. was their anything in the package at all?, or was it completly fine
Ive provided a refrence of what the product page looks like. Alternatively if the link dosent work here a link to one of the dragon wings they sell.

If something looks too good to be true, then it probably is. If you can miss the money, take the risk I'd say.

Hi,So a few weeks ago i found a listing for old gemini jets, the listing seemed to good to be true. they were only 18-7$ from the normal price in my country which in itself is a steal for a model this old. so i decided to do some research. the store mainly sold dragon wings. albeit called "weilong", likely a product of poor translation. also the titles of the product are made with keywords in mind, and the product description is poorly translated. now what you might take away is that this is a scam and it *probaly* is but i feel there is a small chance it isnt. but i want you to answer the questions below. if youve bought from these type of sellers.
2.For the few people to have bought from stores like this what was the experience like prior to delivery if delivered at all.
3.For the few people who got models like this delivered to their house sucssesfully was the package the wrong model?, was it broken?. was their anything in the package at all?, or was it completly fine
Ive provided a refrence of what the product page looks like. Alternatively if the link dosent work here a link to one of the dragon wings they sell.
Definitely a scam

If you seem suspicious of a website, it’s best to avoid it. Always helped me on a good model I find online, even if it hurt a little to pass on it.