Image (2).jpeg
    462.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Image (1).jpeg
    Image (1).jpeg
    180.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Image.jpeg
    Image.jpeg
    153.9 KB · Views: 12
I'm surprised to see HYJL use NG Model's moulds. I wonder what agreement the two of them have with regards to mould sharing

HYJLwings models have always been made by NG Models and HYJL as a brand almost predates NG. They released quite a large number of 757s as early as 2018 so it is not unusual at all for them to use NG moulds. In recent times they've used the NG 737 and A350 before these releases

HYJLwings models have always been made by NG Models and HYJL as a brand almost predates NG. They released quite a large number of 757s as early as 2018 so it is not unusual at all for them to use NG moulds. In recent times they've used the NG 737 and A350 before these releases
On Westcoast diecast it says that both the A330-300 and the A350-900 are using the "Old NG mould".
Wonder if that's just a copy paste from the A321, at which point I still don't think it could be called the "Old NG mould" as it's HYJL's own mould, but I get why that might be said.

Otherwise thanks for the info, I was under the impression that HYJL actually did predate NG but I guess I was wrong in that case?

On Westcoast diecast it says that both the A330-300 and the A350-900 are using the "Old NG mould".
Wonder if that's just a copy paste from the A321, at which point I still don't think it could be called the "Old NG mould" as it's HYJL's own mould, but I get why that might be said.

Otherwise thanks for the info, I was under the impression that HYJL actually did predate NG but I guess I was wrong in that case?

Yes @danwashere is just wrong on these points. There are no 'old' A330 or A350 moulds from NG and the HYJLwings A321 was their mould way way before NG ever starting using it.