How many models have you got?

I only have a mere 64 models and have been collecting since last February. In my last thread I saw that @YesterAirlines has 2557 models. I have 29 NG, 10 JC, 8 GJ, 6 AV400, 8 Phoenix, 1 Panda, 1 Herpa and finally 1 Aero Classics. Just out of curiosity how many models have you all got and how long have you been collecting?

With my latest addition, the Aeroclassics Delta 737-232A colors in motion scheme, my collection currently stands at 423 models.
I do have 3 more NG Models on the way now, and one more Phoenix Model on pre-order, so that will bring it up to 427 when they all get here.

290 even as of now on property in various scales, the vast majority being 1:400. I have orders floating around with three retailers that will push it over the 300 mark. I got a bit carried away for my standard during 2019 and again in 2022. Planning on pulling back during 2023, or not 😋

Currently 38 models. Not much, I know, but sadly models are quite expensive when living in Brazil.
38 is a fair amount. I know exactly what you mean, as a kid models in Venezuela were unreasonably expensive. There were probably less than five stores in the entire country that carried Herpa 1:500. I believe 1:400 and 1:200 never made it into the country. For a while you could find snap-fit kits. Today with the crazy inflation a lot of collectors back home are effectively locked out of the market since for them the price of a single model equals a full year's wage. I know Brazil is not nearly as bad, but I understand.

I have about 30 models in 1:400 and around 20 of them are BB400/AC 747
(If you want i can share some photos) i would have had more if shipping yo Israel and buying from Israel wasn't soo damn expensive

38 is a fair amount. I know exactly what you mean, as a kid models in Venezuela were unreasonably expensive. There were probably less than five stores in the entire country that carried Herpa 1:500. I believe 1:400 and 1:200 never made it into the country. For a while you could find snap-fit kits. Today with the crazy inflation a lot of collectors back home are effectively locked out of the market since for them the price of a single model equals a full year's wage. I know Brazil is not nearly as bad, but I understand.

yeah, sadly it's quite expensive indeed, our Brazilian Real currency is very devaluated when compared to US Dollars. I guess 3 models is the maximum I can get per month... of course, I could buy more but I have other things to spend :cry:

At least I can assure that the collection is growing! I'm always buying new models! Always a joy to get a new package from the mail!

Last edited:
Collectible prices in general have gone up ridiculously. I used to collect 1/6th scale Iron Man figures, and those have almost tripled in price over the last 8 years. In a way having a narrow collecting criteria, and recent releases largely being outside of said criteria, is a benefit...

290 even as of now on property in various scales, the vast majority being 1:400. I have orders floating around with three retailers that will push it over the 300 mark. I got a bit carried away for my standard during 2019 and again in 2022. Planning on pulling back during 2023, or not 😋
Same here, I purchased WAY too many models last year (48). I have to cut back to 1 a month this year whether I like it or not.

Same here, I purchased WAY too many models last year (48). I have to cut back to 1 a month this year whether I like it or not.
Yeah same here lost year i had purchased about 1.6 model a month all of them being BB400/AC 747 might have to sell some of them but hopefully not

Damn dude you must have every AC, GJ, JC ever made
No, that would be a collection in the 1000s. Some people have that tough!

I went over a 1000s long time ago but rolled back. I still have about 150 to part with but I'm a bit lazy to sell them.

No, that would be a collection in the 1000s. Some people have that tough!

I went over a 1000s long time ago but rolled back. I still have about 150 to part with but I'm a bit lazy to sell them.
Yeah i have about 60 models 1:500 left to sell, im just too lazy