Holy Grail

SmallTimeAviation

Apologies if this subject has already been discussed (closest I saw was the Qantas one), but what is everyone's "holy grail" that they still need to get?

I have 3: Aeroclassics Northwest ''Thermometer'' B.747 N601US, Olympic B.747 SX-OAA & Viasa B.747 N749WA

For me it is a Loftleiðir Canadair CL-44. Problem is, no one has made it yet. My hope stands in Aeroclassics. Fingers crossed.
Flew on them in my youth.

I've given up asking Andrew to convert his Britannia mould to a CL-44, as it's just ignored, so I need to concentrate on which models have actually been made. One I missed and can't find for a sensible price is Phoenix B777-200 G-YMML in British Airways " Great Festival of Creativity in Shanghai" special scheme. I collect all BEA/BOAC/BA models and this one has eluded me. Anyone got one to sell that won't cost me an arm and a leg?g-ymml.jpg

I should probably mention mine since I started the thread, but it would probably have to be the United 757 in the Saul Bass livery and the Etihad A346 F1 livery. I've seen both every so often, but costing wayyy too much.

Well that depends are we talking about the holy grail in our collection or in general because if it's in my collection it goes like this: 1.AC El Al 747 4X-AXZ in the Avianca hybrid
2.Sovereign models Olympic Airways 747 SX-OA
3. Aeroclassics El Al 747-400 4X-ELB

in general (models that i wish to find):
1.Aeroclassics El Al 747-200 all of them from A to G
2.Aeroclassics Olympic Airways 747
SX-OAC
3. Aeroclassics Viasa 747
PH-BUG/N749WA

The Blue Box Boeing 741 "Ocean Spray" without the Desert Storm "in honour yellow ribbon" logo, production run of 180 back in 2006.

I'm lucky to have most of my holy grails (=flown reg requests) done by NG. I'd like to see that KE 737 HL7568 as written in my signature. It would be nice if NG can release 767s in the future as well.

I'm lucky to have most of my holy grails (=flown reg requests) done by NG. I'd like to see that KE 737 HL7568 as written in my signature. It would be nice if NG can release 767s in the future as well.
Same! NG making the Qantas 787s and 747SPs have been mine, and the model in my signature would be my next biggest request.