Holy Grail

For me these are the holy grails:
- Cathay Pacific B747-200B VR-HKG BigBird400 to complete the standard length CX 747 Lettuce Sandwich series, I have the 743 and 744 already so the 742 would be nice. I nearly won the eBay auction with 3 digits but lost.
- Varig B747-300 by BigBird. I just adore the old livery.

My holy grail would have to be an MD-80...more like MD-80s. Any of these: Continental last scheme, Delta Ron Allen and colors in motion schemes, Northwest "Thermometer" and "Bowling shoe" schemes, Republic "Herman" and "Mary Tyler Moore" schemes, TWA in Twin stripes, "Wings of Pride" and the last scheme, and USAir 3 shades of red and, the last scheme. Any and all of these I consider a "Holy Grail"...as all are desperately needed in my collection.

My holy grail would have to be an MD-80...more like MD-80s. Any of these: Continental last scheme, Delta Ron Allen and colors in motion schemes, Northwest "Thermometer" and "Bowling shoe" schemes, Republic "Herman" and "Mary Tyler Moore" schemes, TWA in Twin stripes, "Wings of Pride" and the last scheme, and USAir 3 shades of red and, the last scheme. Any and all of these I consider a "Holy Grail"...as all are desperately needed in my collection.
I so agree these must be made! Especially Reno Air! I remember seeing Reno Air , American, Delta, Northwest, Continental and TWA all operating ONT when I was a kid. That was the plane I remember most!

If you do find a place that does good custom models leet me know im looking to have some custom made 747

I have a friend here in my city who does custom models to me :D
But I can also recommend the great Shahab, he's a custom maker based in the UK.
Check out his Instagram: @aviationmodeldesigner