Help with sales of models

wilhay87

Hi, I have some models of which I would like to sell and with little knowledge was just hoping I could get a nudge in the right direction . My Dad passed away end of July and then was left with his huge collection of roughly 200 models of which about 50 I have as was shared out between for of us. We was aware by my dad that they were worth some money as some being discontinued and vintage, but not really sure where to go from here. Would anybody know any collectors or company’s that would be interested in having a look? Would be willing to travel if necessary! Thank you . Will.

Hi, I have some models of which I would like to sell and with little knowledge was just hoping I could get a nudge in the right direction . My Dad passed away end of July and then was left with his huge collection of roughly 200 models of which about 50 I have as was shared out between for of us. We was aware by my dad that they were worth some money as some being discontinued and vintage, but not really sure where to go from here. Would anybody know any collectors or company’s that would be interested in having a look? Would be willing to travel if necessary! Thank you . Will.
Hey, your best way to get the money they're worth is eBay. Retail shops who buy collections typically don't pay the amount the model is worth so they could make a nice profit, but it all depends on the models you have like the brand,scale,type, etc....