Final RM Models Store Update

That I do not know, my experience started out very shaky, but in the end turned into a rather good experience.

Perhaps someone new has taken over and or they realize how much harm was done and are looking to right past wrongs.

Either way, it's to our and their own benefit that it's changed

Here's an update.

Before Aug I was still speculating whether they were genuine and honest of fulfilling orders. Guess what, it was a surprise they really did it, and in fact was kind of shocking an old discontinued release was still obtainable thru the distributor and shipped to the warehouse. They showed me a few photos of the two models I asked them to order and put them side by side so the photos were indeed genuine and not doctored up. I then paid for both models and they shipped them via UPS SurePost.

Within a week the package with both models arrived safely. After this order, I started giving them some credits by placing another order with them. Like the first order, they didn't ask for a deposit or anything to special order, instead they ordered the models to arrive at the warehouse first, showed me the actual photos, I paid and then they shipped out.

I got the second order yesterday as well. So I guess they're coming for real at least for now. Also, looks like they're replying messages pretty fast thru their website's chat messenger. I don't need to contact them by email at all.
Well, there you go. Like SWAFARetired said, it is not all that uncommon. I have come across old rare models at some of the largest retailers over the years. Also, you will find crazy stuff at old physical stores that are not great at online sales. But yeah, many times the model is also not in stock, and it’s a glitch or a failure to update inventory.

Well, there you go. Like SWAFARetired said, it is not all that uncommon. I have come across old rare models at some of the largest retailers over the years. Also, you will find crazy stuff at old physical stores that are not great at online sales. But yeah, many times the model is also not in stock, and it’s a glitch or a failure to update inventory.
Only the two miracle ones, after the two orders whatever I inquired they said no more or unable to locate, but I credited them for being honest and not pretending to have what I'm looking for but actually don't or unable to get