GeminiJets Mayviation Expected Tomorrow

Never get my hopes up for them anymore. It’s like beating a dead horse but a lot of their moulds are so subpar that it isn’t worth dropping 45-60 bucks on one model. Hopefully they make some stuff that NG hasn’t though, so that NG in turn will make them, like New Mexico One, anything from Africa, etc.

They’re calling this their “most diverse group of new releases yet” on Instagram. Lots to look forward to and discuss once they’re out!

The bar is not so high in terms of diversity, so I don't think it will be as great as they want us to believe.

The bar is not so high in terms of diversity, so I don't think it will be as great as they want us to believe.
I don’t think it will be anything super extravagant, but maybe three or four out of the six continents might be represented. Maybe five if they’re feeling it?

Never get my hopes up for them anymore. It’s like beating a dead horse but a lot of their moulds are so subpar that it isn’t worth dropping 45-60 bucks on one model. Hopefully they make some stuff that NG hasn’t though, so that NG in turn will make them, like New Mexico One, anything from Africa, etc.

Fully agreed... but I still hope to see something good. The last release got the TWA MD-80 and Aeroflot IL-62, two nice birds.

Last edited:
Honestly, Gemini's definition of diverse is probably a single niche 737. I don't want to get my hopes up, and either way, Gemini widebodies are frankly not worth the price anymore.

Although you'd have to assume the new livery would be in the mix. Maybe A380 and 777 ?
Since the 777 is yet to be painted into the new livery, I hope they wait to find out what the first registration will be. Either way, I'll probably get it to replace my old livery 777s.

A Silkway B744 interactive would be the plane I'd love to see. But this might come in a thousand years or so.