Geminijets 1:400 Guyana TU-154B-2

What was GeminiJets Select?

500 pieces for any other manufacturer besides GJ and NG wouldn't be that low of a production run though, but for GJ that's really low haha

It was back then but since the GFC Gemini production has not been anywhere near the old run sizes and I would nowadays suspect 500 units is quite high

It was back then but since the GFC Gemini production has not been anywhere near the old run sizes and I would nowadays suspect 500 units is quite high
Really, 500 pieces is high?! Interesting.
Phoenix production runs are normally 500 pieces but sometimes increase to 600 whereas Aeroclassics stick to their trusty 50 to 240 pieces nowadays. I thought Gemini and NG would have much bigger runs.

Really, 500 pieces is high?! Interesting.
Phoenix production runs are normally 500 pieces but sometimes increase to 600 whereas Aeroclassics stick to their trusty 50 to 240 pieces nowadays. I thought Gemini and NG would have much bigger runs.

Production runs aren't as high as you think. If you check out the new JC Wings sales website it interestingly talks about the model production runs and most are in the 180-360 unit range.

I doubt almost any Aeroclassics releases get over 200 units nowadays. I'd expect most to be in the 100-150 range judging from what I've heard.

I've no idea how high NG runs are? Have Phoenix stated their runs are 500 units?

Production runs aren't as high as you think. If you check out the new JC Wings sales website it interestingly talks about the model production runs and most are in the 180-360 unit range.

I doubt almost any Aeroclassics releases get over 200 units nowadays. I'd expect most to be in the 100-150 range judging from what I've heard.

I've no idea how high NG runs are? Have Phoenix stated their runs are 500 units?
I'm surprised about Gemini for sure! Aeroclassics usually releases 120 units per model, unless a hybrid of sorts is released in which case it can be split to 60 units. They have the ability to produce up to 240 units of a model if they so wish and expect demand to be high enough from what I know.

Phoenix has indeed confirmed they "normally" produce 500 units per model.

I'm surprised about Gemini for sure! Aeroclassics usually releases 120 units per model, unless a hybrid of sorts is released in which case it can be split to 60 units. They have the ability to produce up to 240 units of a model if they so wish and expect demand to be high enough from what I know.

Phoenix has indeed confirmed they "normally" produce 500 units per model.
Yes… I believe many years ago normally 500 for PH. Now, I believe the factory on sale. Take 30 to 40% off. Anything up to 350 is amazing lol

Some JC models if they split in different reg. even less than 100

Wow, I didn't appreciate that the production numbers were so low these days. Now I understand why AC took the decision a few years ago to bring the majority of their sales in-house and limit the number of retail distributors. It all makes sense to me now.

Wow, I didn't appreciate that the production numbers were so low these days. Now I understand why AC took the decision a few years ago to bring the majority of their sales in-house and limit the number of retail distributors. It all makes sense to me now.

The only reason that happened was personal. Klein had a massive falling out with Waffle and Waffle was taking 30-40 of his models per release each month i.e. about a 3rd of the production run. With that gone AC had to find an alternative and so was born aeroclassicsdirect. All the messaging about it at the time was a lie. You'll notice that nobody else stopped selling ACs at the time.

Very fascinating to hear about the production run numbers and AeroclassicsDirect. Kinda wish GJ would do higher productions for more popular models like the Delta CRJ-900 as those went quick.

GeminiJets wants them to be a limited edition, so more rereleases would be a good way to solve this issue. Please GeminiJets