Gemini Jets Celebrates its 25th Anniversary!

JJ Skippy

Gemini Jets now enters its 25th year in business, and begins its Silver Anniversary Celebration this year. To kick off the celebrations, here is the logo that they will be using for this year. I expect this to be printed on their boxes, similar to their 20th Anniversary logo they had in 2018.

Overall, I like the design elements on this; it kinda gives me a strange retro vibe to it. Had they used the older Gemini Jets logo, it would’ve been more noticeable to me. What are your thoughts on the anniversary logo?
F00461DE-C377-4F1D-99A9-2C18B1E26477.jpeg

I cannot believe it has been 25 years… I like the logo, though unlike JJ, I feel like it gives off a more modern vibe.

Gemini Jets now enters its 25th year in business, and begins its Silver Anniversary Celebration this year. To kick off the celebrations, here is the logo that they will be using for this year. I expect this to be printed on their boxes, similar to their 20th Anniversary logo they had in 2018.

Overall, I like the design elements on this; it kinda gives me a strange retro vibe to it. Had they used the older Gemini Jets logo, it would’ve been more noticeable to me. What are your thoughts on the anniversary logo?
View attachment 9322
Jeez it’s already been 5 years since their 20th, I remember their 20th box decals like yesterday

I wish! 😂 Knowing Gemini, they might give us a slight discount on old products that didn’t sell and that they just want to get rid of.
They said the AN-225 and Piper J-3 Cub are coming out this year, of which we’ve been aware of, but I am anticipating more stuff is in the works. Perhaps a brand new product line or a sponsorship deal has been kept behind closed doors for a while, and this year seems fitting to announce something like that.

I'm trying to remember what the 20th anniversary logo looked like. None of my Gemini model boxes from 2018 have anything on them.