First Icelandair B737 Max9 to get new paint?

You'd think so. I gather Shannon in Ireland will handle those repaints.
I was more thinking of what plane to be be next and I assume Shannon is the place for the bigger frames.
Maybe Icelandair need to save some money before painting the B767's? Let's see.

I was more thinking of what plane to be be next and I assume Shannon is the place for the bigger frames.
Maybe Icelandair need to save some money before painting the B767's? Let's see.
Maybe there's a case for painting the cargo 757's ?

Yes, I think the B757 could look good in the new livery. Let’s wait and see.
Yeah would be interesting to see it on the passenger 757 cause the plane still has a fair bit of time left at Iceland air cause replacements are gona take awhile to come in.

Yeah would be interesting to see it on the passenger 757 cause the plane still has a fair bit of time left at Iceland air cause replacements are gona take awhile to come in.
I think they are looking at a 2024-25 retiral plan for the 757 fleet, not that long really. Despite the Max fiasco, they seem quite pleased with them, so I imagine they'll get more. Maybe some 10's to replace the 757's completely?

I think they are looking at a 2024-25 retiral plan for the 757 fleet, not that long really. Despite the Max fiasco, they seem quite pleased with them, so I imagine they'll get more. Maybe some 10's to replace the 757's completely?
Yeah I mean I think 2026-27 will probably endup being a more Realistic time frame as the max 10 still needs to be certified and there are plenty of customers like westjet and united waiting on a tone of them too so could be some tome before they would actually get all the plane needed to replace them

I rather like this, although for me the best scheme was the pin-striped cheatline with Pegasus horse logo, but times change.

The second Icelandair Cargo to get new paint was TF-ISP. It was converted into freighter last Autumn. Now she got the light blue tail stripe. She stayed at Shannon for a few days lately so I expected to her in new colors soon.