First Icelandair B737 Max9 to get new paint?

Can’t wait to see the new livery on a MAX 9! The MAX 8s look pretty good from what I’ve seen, I haven’t seen one in person yet but hopefully I will soon.

If I have done my math correctly we have 10 B737 in new paint. Only one in yellow so I bet TF-ICB will be yellow. Let's se.

First pic up on Jetphotos. She just passed overhead my home minutes ago.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221109-180251~2.png
    Screenshot_20221109-180251~2.png
    859.5 KB · Views: 12
ICB now leaving Norwich, repainted with the minty green accent. Photo from NWI Spotters page on Facebook. TF-ICA has arrived for it's turn in the paint hangar.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1668600396968.jpg
    FB_IMG_1668600396968.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 11
The new Icelandair livery as a whole is growing on me with the colored bands on the tail. Can’t wait to see all the MAX 9s get the repaint!
3rd of 4 Max-9's is in the paint shop now. Presumably they'll finish it in a week or so as per the others, then fly the last one, TF-ICD in to Norwich next week ?

This new livery is growing on me. A bit like the new Condor livery. At first, I wasn't so sure about the idea of having different colours on each aircraft, but after seeing more pictures, I really like it! Excited to see these in 1:400!

Seems to be the light blue. Only one photo available and from a bad angle. Maybe we get better photos tomorrow.
Hopefully, better photos can be taken soon. I think I like the Green the most, but the blue still looks good! Do you know if any of the 757s and 767s are getting the new paint? Thanks :)