First Icelandair B737 Max9 to get new paint?

There are five colors that will symbolize the Polar light. Light blue, light green, turquoise, yellow and purple.

I was a bit late in getting there and she was early, coupled with sudden battery death and minor panic, so camera not quite set up the way it should have been, but ... (I'll try for a couple of departure shots too before heading to work at lunchtime.) 😆

Attachments

• PSX_20221118_101212.jpg
    PSX_20221118_101212.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 36
  • PSX_20221118_101433.jpg
    PSX_20221118_101433.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 22
I was a bit late in getting there and she was early, coupled with sudden battery death and minor panic, so camera not quite set up the way it should have been, but ... (I'll try for a couple of departure shots too before heading to work at lunchtime.) 😆
Looking good👍🏻 Thanks for posting this👌🏻

Looks excellent! Thanks for sharing!

Icelandair TF-ICA is due to leave from the paint shop in Norwich today around 15:00 this afternoon. Wonder what color it got?

Icelandair TF-ICA is due to leave from the paint shop in Norwich today around 15:00 this afternoon. Wonder what color it got?
Might be tomorrow I believe, it hasn't left the hangar yet. We might find out the colour later today. ICD is currently in finals to Norwich.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221123-132526.png
    Screenshot_20221123-132526.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 8
I doubt this is real. TF-ISW is flying PAX and has been very busy last month. Only Icelandair B767 being converted to freighter is TF-ISP (since May 2020).
Icelandair has currently 3 B767 flying PAX. TF-ISN, ISO and ISW. PS, they forgot the Winglets..... But looking good!
The pic shows freshly painted TF-ISH

OK, thanks and good. It was accuried in October so haven’t seen it before. I know that Icelandair planned to paint B767 also. From the image, I thought it was ISW.

Love it, the fish transporter revealed at last. This is ex Britannia/Thomson/TUI G-OBYH and did in fact have winglets installed in it's latter day passenger service. Judging from the visible attachment points, I guess they are waiting to be reinstated ?
T-FISH would be a good registration? Winglets are probably still in the paint shop.

I bet Yellow since it has only been used once. TF-ICD is in the paintshop now and should be ready this week.
It's broken cover today and is in the pink stripe. Pic courtesy of NWI Spotters/Facebook. So that is all of the Max 9's repainted now.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1669743724483.jpg
    FB_IMG_1669743724483.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 7
While that’s the end of the line for the old livery on the max with all max 8 and 9 aircraft being painted into the new livery. To be honest I really like there new livery so glad to see it being painted quick unlike some other airlines like air canada and westjet who just seem to have given up on it for the most part lol.