Exactly 52 years ago today, the Lockheed L-1011 Tristar took it's first flight.

Well good luck getting that 2nd one! Even though I don't have shops around here that sells model aircraft my wallet is still dying from the Inflight 200 Tristar I got and its probably gonna die more from NG's new Tristars and Inflight 200's DL Tristar.
Thanks! I think the pair will go really well together. Do you know what the nearest model shop to you is, even if it is a long way away?

Thanks! I think the pair will go really well together. Do you know what the nearest model shop to you is, even if it is a long way away?
Nope! This area is very small so I don't think a model shop would had survived here. Plus most of the people into aviation here is either veterans that had been in the military or a teacher I am with for the next 5 years (he actually makes his own RC planes) so I'd be surprised if there is one around here.

Nope! This area is very small so I don't think a model shop would had survived here. Plus most of the people into aviation here is either veterans that had been in the military or a teacher I am with for the next 5 years (he actually makes his own RC planes) so I'd be surprised if there is one around here.
That's rough. One day if you are visiting a larger area, post something here and ask if there are any good ones near where you are going. We are always willing to help!

That's rough. One day if you are visiting a larger area, post something here and ask if there are any good ones near where you are going. We are always willing to help!
Maybe one day I will visit one. I actually missed a very good chance of buying models 2 times when we went to Las Vegas because I wasn't aware of the fact that Gemini Jets was based there. Now that I'm aware of that we're going east instead of west this year. Also thanks! I can't guarantee I will ask though if my wallet isn't empty when we get to places I might ask.