DC-10 Wishlist

Eagle

The biggest gaps in my collection are DC10. Once in a while we ge a new Aeroclassics - but the finish is not up to par anymore for me based on my last purchases. The old runs do seem superior but retail for sometimes well over $100 or more on the 2nd hand market which I am not willing to pay for 1/400. So here the start of my wishlist (mostly re-releases to be fair - but it’s been a long while)

- Delta widget
- American chrome finish
- United first livery no stars
- House color DC10-10
- Swissair chocolate
- British Landor

Last edited:
A 10-10 mould would be really needed. DW was the only mould for it and is long gone.

A good Swissair or Alitalia 10-30 - among many others - would be great to have. Maybe done on AC's pretty good mould, but by someone who delivers the better built quality.

The biggest gaps in my collection are DC10. Once in a while we ge a new Aeroclassics - but the finish is not up to par anymore for me based on my last purchases. The old runs do seem superior but retail for sometimes well over $100 or more on the 2nd hand market which I am not willing to pay for 1/400. So here the start of my wishlist (mostly re-releases to be fair - but it’s been a long while)

- Delta widget
- American chrome finish
- United first livery no stars
- House color DC10-10
- Swissair chocolate
- British Landor

Laker Airways Skytrain DC10-30 any registration

I am wishing for Continental -30 version in the 90s Globe livery as I want to replace my Geminijets one which is awful
That is a really old one... GJCOA080 if my memory serves me right. The 80th model created (but I do remember there being a huge delay between when it was originally announced and the actual release).