Cockpit Printing

Why is everything always about NG?? They are just bottomfeeders and copycats, and have printed plenty of misaligned cockpits as well; we all have!!
AK, we understand you're not fond of NG, but does that really mean that everybody else has to detest them? I understand that NG has made mistakes in the past, but as you said, everybody has. NG also has, in my opinion, the best A320 mould, which is far superior to the Gemini one. Just because you have a dislike for something does not justify radiating hatred for them everywhere you get a chance. People are individuals who can make their own choices, and who can choose which manufacturers they buy from, but trying to force your opinions upon others is not ok. Hope this makes sense. :)

Last edited:
Why is everything always about NG?? They are just bottomfeeders and copycats, and have printed plenty of misaligned cockpits as well; we all have!!
These are some of the newest A321 releases from Gemini.
GJ A321 '22.jpg

And here are some from NG.
NG A321 '22.jpg

Finally, here is the real thing.
Screenshot 2022-11-27 at 11.23.12 AM.png

On another note, here is a comparison between what I think was the best and worst nose profiles from Gemini.
GJ Best and Worst 2022.jpg

Here are the best and worst from NG. Is this really as dramatic as the Gemini? I don't think so!
NG Best and Worst 2022.jpg

Everyone makes mistakes, but it's pretty clear to me that both have rightfully earned their own respective reputations.

Last edited:
AK, we understand you're not fond of NG, but does that really mean that everybody else has to detest them? I understand that NG has made mistakes in the past, but as you said, everybody has. NG also has, in my opinion, the best A320 mould, which is far superior to the Gemini one. Just because you have a dislike for something does not justify radiating hatred for them everywhere you get a chance. People are individuals who can make their own choices, and who can choose which manufacturers they buy from, but trying to force your opinions upon others is not ok. Hope this makes sense. :)
Companies which came into existence through the intellectual property theft of others are to be scorned at every opportunity. I don't care how good you think they might be, they are IP thieves, period!!
Their wonderful A-320 comes from where? I rest my case.

Companies which came into existence through the intellectual property theft of others are to be scorned at every opportunity. I don't care how good you think they might be, they are IP thieves, period!!
Their wonderful A-320 comes from where? I rest my case.
I thought it was Panda that you claim stole your moulds? You do understand that if a mould is aiming to be as accurate as possible it has to as close to the real thing as it can be. And when you have two of those excellent moulds, (Yours and NG’s) they will look very alike? AK, you don’t have any valid points. Say you’re right, and NG did come into existence solely by IP thief, how do you explain their 787? Or their 757, which, may I add, you and your brand have used many times thanks to them? How do you explain their L-1011, or their 747SP? Those aren’t IP theft, they are examples of innovation. And you know what would happen if your brand didn’t have such an inferior Tristar mould? They would look similar, and you would accuse them of the same thing. Let’s stop this childish bickering, grow up and be adults. I don’t want this forum to become like DA.C.

Last edited:
I thought it was Panda that you claim stole your moulds? You do understand that if a mould is aiming to be as accurate as possible it has to as close to the real thing as it can be. And when you have two of those excellent moulds, (Yours and NG’s) they will look very alike? AK, you don’t have any valid points. Say you’re right, and NG did come into existence solely by IP thief, how do you explain their 787? Or their 757, which, may I add, you and your brand have used many times thanks to them? How do you explain their L-1011, or their 747SP? Those aren’t IP theft, they are examples of innovation. And you know what would happen if your brand didn’t have such an inferior Tristar mould? They would look similar, and you would accuse them of the same thing. Let’s stop this childish bickering, grow up and be adults. I don’t want this forum to become DA.C.
I agree with the last part the most. Its just a simple hobby no need for drama to happen.

Best Airbus A320-family imo - NG's.
Joint best A321s - HYJL (their original mould which NG was renting until they made their own)
Very Close runner up - Panda Models
Mould detail and accuracy, printing, etc included.
Looking forward to the @Aviation400 A320
Richard has done extensive comparison and analysis - I myself own A320 family models from all 3 of the above as well as GJ/JC and PH - these two manufacturers I strictly avoid now (for the A320 family) even if they fall within my collection criteria. AC I don't buy their moderns (although I do have a few A330s) because I really prefer detail (aerials etc) on these. Otherwise AC I stick to for classics only - something they do best. 🙌🏼.

That is atrocious!! JC should be ashamed, that is something you might expect on a 1:400, let alone a 1:200 that costs twice the price!
I've never seen a 400 or even a 500 that was this bad. Dunno if it's just me, but JC's QC has gone down the gutter since they started making interactives.

I've never seen a 400 or even a 500 that was this bad. Dunno if it's just me, but JC's QC has gone down the gutter since they started making interactives.
I don't think it started with the interactives... Remember these? They all have at least one thing wrong with them, and it is not always the printing.

Attachments

• 1671448904444.png
    1671448904444.png
    379.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 1671448914964.png
    1671448914964.png
    464.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 1671448927402.png
    1671448927402.png
    230.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 1671448942361.png
    1671448942361.png