Brand History - Phoenix Models Pt1: 2003-2013

YesterAirlines

As its name suggests, Phoenix emerged from the ashes of TucanoLine and within a decade had grown into one of the leading brands in 400 scale. During this period it went through 3 stages of development and in part 1 of the history of the brand I take a look at the first two of those stages:

Phoenix_Header.JPG

very interesting read
I agree. Fascinating. To me, this is the kind of stuff where Yesterday's Airlines really shines.

I got a bit lost in the transition between cleaning up after TucanoLine, and starting to share a factory with GJ. The article was cut quite abruptly, but that's Richard's signature style. I look forward to the continuation.

I agree. Fascinating. To me, this is the kind of stuff where Yesterday's Airlines really shines.

I got a bit lost in the transition between cleaning up after TucanoLine, and starting to share a factory with GJ. The article was cut quite abruptly, but that's Richard's signature style. I look forward to the continuation.

Ah sorry. I didn't mean to suggest there was a change. Phoenix had always been sharing with Gemini since it started in 2003 as Phoenix was in effect a JV between Gemini and Imperial at the start. Unfortunately the details of these things are hard to discover.

Ah sorry. I didn't mean to suggest there was a change. Phoenix had always been sharing with Gemini since it started in 2003 as Phoenix was in effect a JV between Gemini and Imperial at the start. Unfortunately the details of these things are hard to discover.

Got it, thanks. Makes sense now, don't think I'm as smart as I might seem 😏