Best materials to build an airport terminal YYZ T1?

DiamondCollector

I need help gathering materials to build a model terminal based off Terminal 1 YYZ what is best recommend materials to use and the route to chose, since asking people or companies to build it costs alot of money!

Hi! I have some tips on building airports, particularly detailed models of large real-life airports. If you want the most accuracy, 3D printing is the way to go, but unless you are willing to design and print it yourself it can be very pricey. The other options are woodworking and other traditional modelling methods. It is entirely up to you and the confidence you have in your modelling skills. Have fun! :D

Hi! I have some tips on building airports, particularly detailed models of large real-life airports. If you want the most accuracy, 3D printing is the way to go, but unless you are willing to design and print it yourself it can be very pricey. The other options are woodworking and other traditional modelling methods. It is entirely up to you and the confidence you have in your modelling skills. Have fun! :D
Thanks you very much very helpful any 3d printers you recommend for large products or any will do, also I’m unsure but there may be 3d printing locations around me but I’ll have to double check!

Card stock could be another optional material. We were going to build my retro IND airport out of card stock originally, but later opted to have it 3D printed.

Thanks you very much very helpful any 3d printers you recommend for large products or any will do, also I’m unsure but there may be 3d printing locations around me but I’ll have to double check!
As long as you have a good 3D model, and a 3D printer that can produce high-fidelity prints, printer size won't be an issue.

We opted to have ours professionally done. It can be a bit pricey, but it is definitely cheaper than investing in a 3d printer.