Aviation400 Future Release Announcements

I know they have B747 moulds in 1:200 scale (the B747-400 and B747SP, I think). Maybe in the future, they'll announce it in 1:400 scale. But, one can only hope
That would print money, but I don't see it happening. AV400's focusing exclusively on modern twins, and the guy running the FB group confirmed no 747 is in the works.

Ooooh, so many AV400 787s! 😍 The Riyadh Air and ANA Pokémon versions are already scheduled for my fleet! 🤩 And maybe also the “Dreams take flight” version, let’s see… I hope the release won’t drag on for months.

Has anyone brought one of their 789 models, and if so how does it compare to NG / JC Wings new mould?
I personally love them. Right now I have a 787-9 (the one from Lufthansa), an A350 and a 777 from them and I see the moulds and print quality on the same level as NG, but they offer even more details (especially the beacon lights). So in my opinion AV400 are definitely #1 while NG is a close #2 and JC is #3. And the new AV400 models will even have magnetic removable landing gear, I’m very curious how that will be…

but they offer even more details (especially the beacon lights)

I like them on my AV400 A380 even though they are oversized.
But having them on a 787 or 350 model is pointless as they don't exist on the real thing (those types use red light emmitting LED under clear covers)

I like them on my AV400 A380 even though they are oversized.
But having them on a 787 or 350 model is pointless as they don't exist on the real thing (those types use red light emmitting LED under clear covers)
Agree on that. But I still think it gives the models an extra touch…

I believe they went to Witty Wings (cause aviation400 2007-2012 shared the same factory as witty) then when Witty Industrial went bankrupt during 2014, the Moulds were bought by JC. The Aviation400 mould itself is actually just the BigBird mould with modifications.
AV400 747 is a good modification from BB, others aren't.

This month's release is a rest for my wallet, and I am glad by that. Btw I am hoping for QF A388 in the new livery, I haven't got any A388 from AV400.

Really depends on how long the factory will take

It was told to me that the A350s from the last release was going to be end of month but its been 2 months already

So it could take 4 months or could take 8 who knows
Thanks for the information! And let’s hope it will be rather 4 than 8 months. But anyway please keep up the great work with your amazing models. They are definitely my favorites with that high degree of detail. 👍🤩

And how are the chances to see some models from African airlines from you, especially 787s from Kenya Airways or Ethiopian Airlines? I would really appreciate that…

Really depends on how long the factory will take

It was told to me that the A350s from the last release was going to be end of month but its been 2 months already

So it could take 4 months or could take 8 who knows
As long as they look like the actual things then they would be fine! Also do you guys plan on making classics? It sure would be nice to have a updated 727 mould. That would make bank!

Taobao or China's social media first of course :LOL:
Saw the FB post by My Hobby House too. Seems there's no Delta yet - and was surprised to see in these pics you shared that @Aviation400 added the sticker to make that reg 'current'. Which means I'll need to get the NG one then hmmm......
The Sichuan though! Haha I still can't decide which manufacturer's to get