Aviation400 A380

Looking good! Like @quanng, I am also hoping for a Qantas one in both the new and old liveries, and hopefully, a standard livery Emirates to replace my ancient GJ one. Out of these, I will be picking up the Singapore and potentially the China Southern, both of those registrations hold quite a bit of nostalgia for me.

Excellent level of detail from Av400 as always. Glad to see the fuel dumping nozzle as well. Hopefully they can rerelease a KE in the normal livery sooner or later...

Excellent level of detail from Av400 as always. Glad to see the fuel dumping nozzle as well. Hopefully they can rerelease a KE in the normal livery sooner or later...
I think they will soon. I reckon the next set of announcements will be for more A380s, but 777s might also be likely.

Pretty excited about this. While there are other moulds like the GJ/JC and PH, I think AV400 will do fantastic with this. These first few releases look awesome, and I love the in-production photos they're showing off! Wish more manufacturers would do this.

Hey guys, Just got word from the Brazilian postal service that my Singapore Airlines A380 has arrived from China, however they are asking for an additional fee of 70USD to complete the delivery. Must be the added weight ... The added cost almost doubles the cost of what I have already paid for the model. My question is, do I pay the added fee, and eat tik-taks for a week, or send it back and enjoy a nice steak?

Hey guys, Just got word from the Brazilian postal service that my Singapore Airlines A380 has arrived from China, however they are asking for an additional fee of 70USD to complete the delivery. Must be the added weight ... The added cost almost doubles the cost of what I have already paid for the model. My question is, do I pay the added fee, and eat tik-taks for a week, or send it back and enjoy a nice steak?
God, 70 USD? That’s a lot. If I were you, I would send it back and enjoy a nice steak. Perhaps when one pops up for sale more locally you could buy it without ridiculous delivery fees.