Antique Store Finds

Jazajia

I walk into antique stores once every blue moon (would like to do it more often…), and I’m always on the lookout for aviation stuff, including models. Never had much luck, but today I stumbled into one out of the blue and this one had a few goodies. I even brought back home a KLM pocket knife by Victorinox 😁. Not a pocket knife colector per say, but lets say that I rarely find my self not having one within reach. This is my first aviation themed one. IMG_4496.jpegIMG_4497.jpegIMG_4501.jpegIMG_4502.jpeg

My antique stores never have anything this cool :( I’ll have to check them out this coming weekend since I haven’t been back in quite a while.

Nice stuff! That KLM knife is great to use it against people who agree with KLM retiring the 747.
The American Airlines poster is also really lovely.
The AA poster was tempting, but I already have enough vintage posters gathering dust in the garage. Also a bit pricey at $40 for the shape in which it was, and they were not going to lower the price a whole lot.

My antique stores never have anything this cool :( I’ll have to check them out this coming weekend since I haven’t been back in quite a while.
First time I see that many cool airline stuff. My guess is one of the dealers has an aviation background.