Aeroclassics - September

This front section looks very embarassing...

View attachment 22762
Wow. Looks like an A220 nose.

And this comes as Andrew is touting "improved quality" with his new factory.

He just needs to give up and let the classics be made by somebody who knows what they're doing (and treats their customers better).

Let's see a few more new molds from NG.

727 series
731/732
DC-9 -10 through -50, plus the MD-90 and 717

I think @Phantom means the location of the cargo door seems a bit random....I noticed that too.
Maybe it's actually a good thing it was omitted on the FedEx one. It could have turned out like this instead...

Actually I think I see the problem. It has a standard pax window line instead of having the windows at the edges of the door placed closer together.

"Improved quality"...... :ROFLMAO:

I've got 6 of this bunch on order and could have easily gone for a 7th so hopefully they arrive looking ok.

thanksgiving.gif

The Everts tempted me. I've seen all of them at ANC. But JC and GJ are capturing my budget ATM.

I've got 6 of this bunch on order and could have easily gone for a 7th so hopefully they arrive looking ok.
Yeah it's that kind of set. I was keen on the Wien and thrilled seeing the Air Afrique. The Compass was on my horizon too (pun intended lol).
I'll probably resign to reluctantly accepting the Afrique with the injured nose. Hopefully it isn't on all copies.

Has any store uploaded a photo of the wien air 732?
I looked at few stores found some photos of the rest but not the wien with the weird nose

Has any store uploaded a photo of the wien air 732?
I looked at few stores found some photos of the rest but not the wien with the weird nose
I doubt that any store would upload a photo of a defective item. From what I've seen in the past, I don't think every single model in the run is going to look like that.

I'm just glad this isn't one I need, like.... I don't know.... a UA Battleship perhaps?

"New factory". "Improved quality". :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: