Aeroclassics - September

KL808

When will the release be?

I hear there’s PH model.

I hope it’s the twin pack KLM DC10 they where discussing a while back.

If it's PH-, then we still need more prop classics on the DC-6 and DC-7 moulds. KLM in the 1960s 'diagonal stripe' tail scheme still missing. Also Transavia and Martins Air Charter. A Martinair DC-9 and Fokker F.28 also still not made by AC.

Attachments

• PH-DSD, DC-7C, KLM, LAP, circa 1961.jpg
    PH-DSD, DC-7C, KLM, LAP, circa 1961.jpg
    449.5 KB · Views: 13
Not sure if I'm allowed to bring this up here, but is the Aeroclassics section of 400SH missing for anyone else?

I'd love to see something VH- this month, maybe it's finally the time for an Ansett Viscount? 🤭

If it's PH-, then we still need more prop classics on the DC-6 and DC-7 moulds. KLM in the 1960s 'diagonal stripe' tail scheme still missing. Also Transavia and Martins Air Charter. A Martinair DC-9 and Fokker F.28 also still not made by AC.

This, also KLM Cargo DC-8 and DC-8-55 blue top.

Not sure if I'm allowed to bring this up here, but is the Aeroclassics section of 400SH missing for anyone else?
It's working fine for me. Check if you're still logged in. It sometimes logs me out then AC and some other sections are not available.

Sadly nothing for me. The Air Afrique is tempting.

The Thai/Philippine airline DC10 combo though interesting is meh. I wish they would release a regular KLM DC10