Aeroclassics - September

1696047727583-01.jpeg
Was excited about this but something looked terribly off at first glance and voila there's an overpolished nose making it pointy pointy again - AC unfortunately seems to be suffering unresolved overpolishing issues still 😑😑😑

It’s nice to see an Australian model. Shame it’s not from an era I focus on, but I’ll probably still pick it up at some point.

These two for me……

Everts Air Cargo DC-6 N100CE 1:400 Scale Aeroclassics AC411282
Everts Air Fuel DC-6 N444CE 1:400 Scale Aeroclassics AC411283

Sadly nothing for me. The Air Afrique is tempting.

The Thai/Philippine airline DC10 combo though interesting is meh. I wish they would release a regular KLM DC10
Yes, that Thai DC-10 is in a hybrid livery, it carries the old blue/red Philippine Airlines cheatline with metal belly with ‘Thai’ titles & tail logos, as it was leased to PAL for 9 years before going to Thai. After that, it was sold to American Airlines as N163AA in 1985. From what I’ve read, this machine may never have been in KLM livery as it was leased to PAL on delivery in 1975. So it’s actually a very unique release, although not my cup of tea personally either.

602A415F-51C3-4FEF-A5F7-77B5EED73F90.jpeg

Maybe the Everts N100CE or N7780B for me, the nosewheel is completely black and the nose is too blunt. Wouldn't be a problem if they were like €30-35, but for €50 I can't accept such flaws so easily. Not taking chances with the 737-200 anymore, even though the scheme is so goodlooking.

Last edited:
Maybe the Everts N100CE or N7780B for me, the nosewheel is completely black and the nose is too blunt. Wouldn't be a problem if they were like €30-35, but for €50 I can't accept such flaws so easily. Not taking chances with the 737-200 anymore, even though the scheme is so goodlooking.
I thought I will give the Everest a try but no way in this condition. Thanks for your feedback! The wheel is indeed hilarious and the printing is far away from accurate. What a pity beacuse I really wanted this DC-6, but not for 50€.

Haven't checked the printing yet. What's wrong with it?
The Alaska titles on the tail are too low. Black nose at the front too small. Also the blue chatline is way ttoo small. And look at "The Aviator" men at the front. I can see just a dark silhouette