Aeroclassics June 2024 Releases

I was lucky to be able to source the TAME 727 from Threshold after my original order for the month and it actually has leapfrogged the main order to arrive at the hangar first. I am relieved to say my copy is in perfect condition. I'd be tempted to review it at the site but there's a review backlog so that isn't going to happen. With only 85 units produced I'd be surprised if any others got to the UK. Considering the popularity of Latin American releases in the past, like the AeroPerus, this one could definitely have done with a bigger production run:

HC-BHM_01.jpg

I was lucky to be able to source the TAME 727 from Threshold after my original order for the month and it actually has leapfrogged the main order to arrive at the hangar first. I am relieved to say my copy is in perfect condition. I'd be tempted to review it at the site but there's a review backlog so that isn't going to happen. With only 85 units produced I'd be surprised if any others got to the UK. Considering the popularity of Latin American releases in the past, like the AeroPerus, this one could definitely have done with a bigger production run:

View attachment 30651

Glad you got it. Mine has not shipped yet, which has got me a bit worried. As far as other samples making it to the UK, I would imagine ARD got at least one, no?

It's actually nice to see people getting good examples of the models. I've managed to replace the USPS example and thankfully it turned out perfect.
My ability to capture bad examples is quite uncanny however 😂Screenshot_20231120-194322_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231120-194245_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231120-194245_Gallery.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 20240617_193945.jpg
    20240617_193945.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 20240617_193804.jpg
    20240617_193804.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 20231223_153850.jpg
    20231223_153850.jpg
    356.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 20240617_191848.jpg
    20240617_191848.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 31
It's actually nice to see people getting good examples of the models. I've managed to replace the USPS example and thankfully it turned out perfect.
My ability to capture bad examples is quite uncanny however 😂
The last pair of fresh ACs I received - the A300 pair - turned out terrible with those floppy wings. A copy of the ANA 727 is on its way - let's see how that turns out.
From this set, I managed to get the VIASA - so yeah - I'm assuming that one doesn't suffer from any issues.

After a short month my TAME arrived today, the models I received has no issues and it looks great easily one of my favorite Aeroclassics in a long time. Here are a few pics of it, sorry for the bad quality don't have time to get my camera.

Attachments

• 20240709_191832.jpg
    20240709_191832.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 19
  • 20240709_191824.jpg
    20240709_191824.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 19
  • 20240709_191818.jpg
    20240709_191818.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 19
I really like the TAME I hope to get the other version. But in the meantime I have a great model for the U which should come in tomorrow.

After a short month my TAME arrived today, the models I received has no issues and it looks great easily one of my favorite Aeroclassics in a long time. Here are a few pics of it, sorry for the bad quality don't have time to get my camera.
The TAME looks fabulous -- and those DW/Jet-X PSAs still rock!
Pity the TAME wasn't expected to sell and thus the low production run (this is my inference from an exchange over at DAC)
I still have to receive my VIASA Caravelle - hoping that has no QC issues

The TAME looks fabulous -- and those DW/Jet-X PSAs still rock!
Pity the TAME wasn't expected to sell and thus the low production run (this is my inference from an exchange over at DAC)
I still have to receive my VIASA Caravelle - hoping that has no QC issues
This Jet-x set is awesome and it only costed me 9 dollars.
I hope they will make more Latin Tri engines soon and more TAME in the different liveries it had.

I'm gradually getting around to inducting the 7 Aeroclassics from last month's bunch I ended up buying. Overall it was a nice group but the usual caveat of not looking too closely applies. The VIASA Caravelle is a fabulous model and presents really well, but still has at least 4 livery errors judging from photo evidence. Firstly the cheatline should taper around the cockpit, they can't spell 'VENEZOLANA', I'm not convinced the aircraft had orange wingtips and VI is missing from the nosegear doors. Ah well still a keeper for sure.

VIASA_SE210_02.JPG
Eq_eVkcXIAEqan2.jpg
VIASA_SE210_03.JPG

I'm gradually getting around to inducting the 7 Aeroclassics from last month's bunch I ended up buying. Overall it was a nice group but the usual caveat of not looking too closely applies. The VIASA Caravelle is a fabulous model and presents really well, but still has at least 4 livery errors judging from photo evidence. Firstly the cheatline should taper around the cockpit, they can't spell 'VENEZOLANA', I'm not convinced the aircraft had orange wingtips and VI is missing from the nosegear doors. Ah well still a keeper for sure.
The famed 'AC' had to show up somewhere.

You really have to pity Andrew. I met him last year and he was all nice as pie in person but behind a keyboard he's a total embarrassment. Perhaps next time I meet him I shouldn't be as friendly?

Anyway over at 400sh*thole he's raging like a 5 year old because the moderators at DAC deleted a couple of his rants. The irony is I had nothing to do with his posts being deleted. The moderators at DAC aren't friends of mine but even they are sick of his tirades and vile hate filled lies.

What a loathesome individual. He makes me sound like some machiavellian mastermind. I wish I had some of the powers he attributes to me. I also find it entertaining that he thinks that a professional Business Analyst (and contracting one to boot) can be bought for the price of a few models being sent him for reviews (by every brand aside from his and GJ):

1720714152539.png

Which of you want to be the 6-8 imbeciles??