Aeroclassics June 2024 Releases

Looks like the Republic sold out at a handful of places already. Perhaps my decision to wait a couple weeks on that model wasn’t the wisest decision… at least I got the North Central.

Looks like the Republic sold out at a handful of places already. Perhaps my decision to wait a couple weeks on that model wasn’t the wisest decision… at least I got the North Central.
I think we have 2 of the North Central remaining. If we don’t sell them before AI we will bring them there

It is available at aviation megastore...

I hope it isn't. Of course I'm struggling to replace them now as most are out of stock, especially the TAME. Not the first time I've had an AC 727 with intake issues. If it's not the intakes it's the "wobbly wing" look 🙄
Getting to be tiresome.

Have any of you got your 727s yet? These pictures were posted on FB by someone. I hope this isn't a major issue across the batch:
Ughhhh!!!!
release pictures of the Hangar Club TAME 727 aren't promising either - that nose/cockpit region.......! Looks like another aircraft altogether.

I hope the Viasa Caravelle turns out okay - anything posted on that one yet?

Ughhhh!!!!
release pictures of the Hangar Club TAME 727 aren't promising either - that nose/cockpit region.......! Looks like another aircraft altogether.

I hope the Viasa Caravelle turns out okay - anything posted on that one yet?
I had to spread my order among different retailers in the hunt for the regular TAME. Also picked up more than one Viada Caravelle. So far only an order from Eztoys has shipped, but I won’t get to see the models for two weeks.

I would imagine the Caravelles are okay since the mold has recently been redone, but who knows.

I have to say that my order from another retailer is taking unusually longer to ship.

Oh well…