Aeroclassics June 2024 Releases

Jordanian collectors have been eating well recently, although that Alia Retro scheme A321 seems to be a repeat from last month. Is it any different at all, like some small sticker or anything?

The Indian Airlines A320 would be nice if Panda didn't just release one(albeit the Panda had the 50 Years sticker on it while this is the standard livery). This one seems to have the double boogies so I am curious to see if they fixed it up compared from last time.

I ordered the North Central. Probably was redundant of me to say 😂 I’m excited to receive mine!

long awaited TAME 727 ❤️❤️❤️
Hopefully the quality is as per last month's or even better this time
Excited by the 2 Caravelles - tempted ❤️
Not sure about the IC double bogeys

The Republic DC-9 will be coming my way. Flew on one back in the day. Happy that I could buy an AC model again.
Steinar

Interesting to see the Viasa Caravelle, will be the first one in my collection, and probably the only one for a while. I like the TAME 722 better, a classic from my childhood. Unfortunately, I missed out on it, yes... I might have a chance to secure one, but won't celebrate until it shows up on my doorstep. Luckily there is another TAME 722 as a club release that I'm on the list for...

Interesting to see the Viasa Caravelle, will be the first one in my collection, and probably the only one for a while. I like the TAME 722 better, a classic from my childhood. Unfortunately, I missed out on it, yes... I might have a chance to secure one, but won't celebrate until it shows up on my doorstep. Luckily there is another TAME 722 as a club release that I'm on the list for...
Also missed out on it. They disappeared quickly. What other Tame 722?