Aeroclassics July 2023 speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say he isn't involved but he clearly is because the only reason the rule exists is because he has demanded it and Connor being a nice lad wanted to keep the peace when AK was on here. He is no longer. My tolerance for the faction of pacificists, look the other wayers, AK lovers because they like his models and 400SH followers on here is low because their position is morally reprehensible.

Mark you suggesting what you have in the above message given your history of aggressively challenging the moderators on here is the height of comedy. MAF was made to be a place where people can discuss models. This is a peaceful topic and one that nobody has any sensible right to outlaw. And there is no rule I am breaking by discussing it - far more politely I might add than you managed when you got your panties in a twist over not being able to link to 400SH - a rule ironically you now want to be enforced because AK has told you it must be.
Andrew was involved last time because the same people were pushing him to give insults. And yes, often AK was the one who started, but now he isn't. It's the unprovoked post of Leaky Steve that brought us here and your support of it is the reason why we are still talking about it now. Your name wasn't mentioned once but yet you feel like it's about you, my comments simply pointed out that it's the staff of MAF (not 400SH) that said its not allowed. That's a fact. Agree or disagree, I don't care, but that's subjective.

Funny to see how MAF is at least as much of a daycare as DAC. Where people who are not moderators tell others what and what not to do.

Either way, I will just wait for Connor to reply as I don't see a point of continuing. If someone wants to tell me something, just send a PM.

Andrew was involved last time because the same people were pushing him to give insults.
Nobody pushes him to give insults. What you mean is people dared comment on his models.
And yes, often AK was the one who started, but now he isn't. It's the unprovoked post of Leaky Steve that brought us here and your support of it is the reason why we are still talking about it now. Your name wasn't mentioned once but yet you feel like it's about you, my comments simply pointed out that it's the staff of MAF (not 400SH) that said its not allowed. That's a fact. Agree or disagree, I don't care, but that's subjective.
It is about the freedom to discuss models and the right to not be told what to do by AK or anyone. I have only been discussing the position of being able to discuss them and there is no rule saying you can't discuss the rules.
Funny to see how MAF is at least as much of a daycare as DAC. Where people who are not moderators tell others what and what not to do.

Either way, I will just wait for Connor to reply as I don't see a point of continuing. If someone wants to tell me something, just send a PM.

Mate it's a discussion forum. It isn't for me or you to tell people how to talk or what to talk about if they aren't breaking the rules. You're the ones telling people what to do not me. In this case I prefer my comments to be public - after all @abdulmohiuddin 's popcorn is still full.

I respect your position, I just don't agree with it and it is a good conversation. Of course the ultimate irony is nobody is discussing the hints anyway!

I honestly just don't understand why you people care so much if someone leaks the hints here. FR it doesn't hurt ya in any way.

It also doesn't hurt to stop this discussion.
after all @abdulmohiuddin 's popcorn is still full.

I respect your position, I just don't agree with it and it is a good conversation. Of course the ultimate irony is nobody is discussing the hints anyway!
At least we can discuss without the use of insults and threats.
You can have my popcorn by the way, just had two selfmade hamburgers and I'm definitely not hungry for a while :confused:

You're busy enough to criticise people on this thread but not Klein himself?
Yes, because here I criticise people for copy/paste stuff they were asked not to copy/paste on another board's members area - nothing to criticize Klein for on here. This little guessing game is his game and I'm respecting this as much as I respect other members similar wishes not to spread some content. My opinion about him absolutely doesn't matter here.

Instead you prefer to post textless photo comparisons with no analysis or opinion, which Klein then uses to justify his nonsensical position (that WN MAX thread made me chuckle) and pat you on the head for being a good forum user.

What do I know about moulds and aircraft? I can only push the trigger on my cam and leave the expert analysis to those who know it - or at least think they do.;) Oh, and I found the comments around the WN MAX quite amusing btw. - and everyone should know my opinion about.

What do I know about moulds and aircraft? I can only push the trigger on my cam and leave the expert analysis to those who know it - or at least think they do.;) Oh, and I found the comments around the WN MAX quite amusing btw. - and everyone should know my opinion about.

Phantom you should know that I have found you to be far and way the most detailed reviewer of the models. You often notice things I completely miss so I think your written analysis is very worthwhile and just posting the photos seems a shame.

5) @Jazajia -contrary to your assertion, 400SH is not a public or open forum. I have been permanently banned because ...

I did not assert that. I wrote that:
... it is really easy to sign up for 400SH and see the hints...

You wrote that you have been permanently banned from the 400SH, which indicates that you in fact were able to sign up at some point. The reason why, and the circumstances under which, you wound up getting banned are beside my point.

Mate it's a discussion forum. It isn't for me or you to tell people how to talk or what to talk about if they aren't breaking the rules. You're the ones telling people what to do not me. In this case I prefer my comments to be public - after all @abdulmohiuddin 's popcorn is still full.

Hey when I posted that image of the popcorn, I hoped that it would have helped bring people back to a calmer state of mind as that has seemed to have worked in this forum before, but it seems to have been taken the wrong way this time.

Hey when I posted that image of the popcorn, I hoped that it would have helped bring people back to a calmer state of mind as that has seemed to have worked in this forum before, but it seems to have been taken the wrong way this time.

Perhaps there was too much butter on the popcorn or not enough, don't get me wrong one can not have enough butter on popcorn. LOL.

1) selective censorship of any kind is problematic and undermines the very purpose of a public forum - which I presume this is.
2) the purpose of this forum, I presume, is to remain independent of manufacturers so that their products can be discussed openly and without censorship. this is obviously being compromised by people who are apologetic, for whatever reason, towards one manufacturer.
3) a manufacturer cannot dictate what can or cannot be discussed outside of their 'zone of dictatorship'. This is like Putin saying you cannot discuss Russia outside of Russia, but you are supposed to buy their weapons, because they're the best because he says so. this is hypocrisy. if this were a chinese manufacturer, posting on a chinese forum, and 'instructing' users to not share anything outside of it - I bet none of those who are apologetic to said previous 'non-Chinese' manufacturer would even bat an eyelid before sharing and discussing and deploring 'Chinese censorship' etc etc.
4) if you are uncomfortable of 'state secrets' being shared - you can choose to not participate.
5) @Jazajia -contrary to your assertion, 400SH is not a public or open forum. I have been permanently banned because I exposed how Paresh has bungled in keeping AK as a moderator on 400SH - wherefrom my personal data was inappropriately accessed by AK such that he got to know my personal details by comparing certain data with his website - including my name, address, the name of my company, my phone number everything. All of this is brazenly admitted by AK on my personal email. I would like all AK apologists to respond to this act of aggression and 'insurgence' by AK - and frankly his emails were nothing short of abusive.
6) a forum cannot be run or governed by on-the-fly, random and knee-jerk rules decided by a single moderator. that defeats the very purpose of a public and truly democratic forum. either there is a panel of moderators, or there are none.

No I haven't bungled anything as you have bought from Aeroclassics and your information is there. As I stated before, in Canada Privacy laws are quite strict and unlike you I follow the law to the T. So perhaps get your facts straight before you post my name and falsely accuse me of breaking the law. The only thing you have exposed is how much of a jerk you really are.

You wrongly accuse me of giving your information and exposed me but you can't even follow the rules set out, so there you just exposed how much of a douche you are. Grow up.

Reactions: Ted
Status
Not open for further replies.