Aeroclassics July 2023 speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm let me explain this to you as your I.Q. seems to be lower than Forest Gump:

1) AK isn't stupid and it's quite easy to put the blocks together and get your personal email even through here a member can send an email to you directly. Your first FALSE accusation.
2) He has no way of getting anyone's personal information form the Hangar because AK is not a moderator on the Hangar, so again get your facts straight, wrong again that's two.
3) I haven't given anyone moderator status on the Hangar, I am the only Moderator, you being such a ignoramus you can't seem to wrap that around your head. Again your facts are faulty, that's three.
4) Bring down my forum, the Hangar has been around before you started collecting, put that on your ego, So now you've resulted to threats, just proves that your I.Q level is a lot lower than I thought, not normal at all! Its easy to mimic and change an email to reflect the false information that you are preaching. You have no right to tell me what to do, condescending attitude, speak for your self you ignorant plank..

Ohhh you have spoken, Mr. Big from Germany.........ooooooh everyone watch out. You got a problem with AK then talk to him, you think he's hostile? Then what the hell are you? Leave me and my forum out of it, you don't know me you prick! You break the rules on the Hangar and that's ok, but oh boy Mr. Big Germany Man can't be told "No" because he will blow a temper tantrum and bring down the house until he gets the reassurance that he needs to full fill his ego. Just remember, you got banned there because it is you that hostile.

Every point you made is FALSE!!!! Oh and by the way, get my house in order, there are no hostile individuals like you on the Hangar, everyone there is respectful, obey the rules and don't falsely accuse anyone of the garbage that you are accusing. The Hangar ain't going anywhere, so you stay in your lane and stay the hell out of mine.

I have spoken. :ROFLMAO:

Dude, you had to bring Forrest Gump into this whole thing? Lol

All,

Let's stick to discussing just the models, please. Let's not bring up other situations/websites/etc. This thread will be locked in favor of discussing just models on other threads going forward. I will be gone this weekend, so there won't be much notice to action, especially for those who do not stick to talking about just models. It's time to let the past go, and let's move on to just models, please. Thank you.

Best,
Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.