Aeroclassics February 2023 speculations

Pretty sure that the factory has no interest in what they are making and just do what they think. Also Andrew has been unable to get to the factory due to the on-going Covid conditions in China. Consequently he probably has to see poor photos sent to him, where the errors maybe not readily apparent. I actually wonder if he actually sees any pre-production samples or just lets them get on with it?
I can't imagine how frustrating it would be to not have access to your own factory.

It's not Andrews factory as far as I know, he only owns the moulds and asks the factory to make certain liveries with it. So my guess is that the factory owner is too ignorant or lazy (if I may say so) to execute the liveries properly. Combined with AK unable to visit the factory leads to poor QC.

It's not Andrews factory as far as I know, he only owns the moulds and asks the factory to make certain liveries with it. So my guess is that the factory owner is too ignorant or lazy (if I may say so) to execute the liveries properly. Combined with AK unable to visit the factory leads to poor QC.
That's what I was thinking, very hard to keep up with QC if you don't have access to the factory.

HB- could be a Swissair DC-10 in chocolate livery or standard classic livery as they haven't done both and would be easy to do after the Balair's.

HB- could be a Swissair DC-10 in chocolate livery or standard classic livery as they haven't done both and would be easy to do after the Balair's.
Those have been done looking at the database. But would be nice for a re-release

The PH on the other hand only saw one (1) KL and (1) MP DC-10 ever made!

Last edited:
Haven't they already released the chocolate one? I guess this one maybe with the straight red cheatline instead of the downward curving one.

Anyone else receive either of the Iberia models and had loose horizontal stabilizer's?

Both models had loose ones for me.