16 New Model Samples To Be Announced & On Show at the Amsterdam Fair This Weekend

WOOO HOOOO 🎉🎉🎉

An absolute slam-dunk right here! I honestly wasn't expecting NG to make these molds but I'm thrilled that they in fact are. Hopefully the molds are utilized adequately. Can't wait for all the great liveries. The choices are seemingly endless.

View attachment 21970View attachment 21971
View attachment 21972View attachment 21975
View attachment 21976View attachment 21977
View attachment 21978View attachment 21979
View attachment 21980View attachment 21981
Why are Republic and Northwest missing from your list?

The penultimate 400 scale NG Model sample announcement before the Amsterdam Fair is classic NG. One thing they've always been good at is filling out aircraft families with less popular variants and with the MD-80 they gone the whole hog. They've not just produced the standard variants but also the shorter MD-87. The 87 only had a small production run but was common at most major European airports and even had 6 operators in the US. In 400 scale the MD-87 has had only 5 models, 4 of which are Japanese, so once again there's loads of potential I hope to see realised.

View attachment 21968
By the way Richard, you know that you are going to be busy next year making your NG monthly release videos, right? You will have to go through 120 models or something like that🤭🤩

Another thing that comes to mind is will Buchannan Models make obscure 741/742 hybrids?
i really hope soo there are a few weird israeli hybrid 747s that need to be bad badly!

The penultimate 400 scale NG Model sample announcement before the Amsterdam Fair is classic NG. One thing they've always been good at is filling out aircraft families with less popular variants and with the MD-80 they gone the whole hog. They've not just produced the standard variants but also the shorter MD-87. The 87 only had a small production run but was common at most major European airports and even had 6 operators in the US. In 400 scale the MD-87 has had only 5 models, 4 of which are Japanese, so once again there's loads of potential I hope to see realised.

View attachment 21968
Please be a DC-9. Please be a DC-9. 🤞🙏

They've done the Mad Dogs, now let's see the classic nines.

I highly doubt that is the case as Yester Air stated the rest of the 1:200 ones won't be very exciting. Though I would be very happy to take a new mould for the RJ100 there.
I don't think these are for this round of mould release, this round is more than likely the 737 series. Besides the wing joints look pretty unsubtle so it's suspicious.

I’d love to see this (or any other livery variant), but I’m afraid it might be too obscure:

On the other hand, this might be a really hot seller! And NG does love Avianca…😎

View attachment 21994
I would love those. But yes, I think it's unlikely they will go with those. Atleast Aeropostal, I wouldn't be surprised the did make the Avianca MD. They did make the 757. They will obviously cover the US airlines and now and then hopefully bring something special like that. I'm really hoping they cover the Caribbean and latin America in general.

On the bright side, even if they don't release these airlines. Atleast we'll get a good mould for customs to make them ourselves 🤣

Why are Republic and Northwest missing from your list?
I was just listing some of my top wishes. Republic and Northwest would be great releases as well. There's endless liveries to choose from within the MD-80 family. NG has a ton to tap into with these molds :)