1:400 Ocala/West Coast Florida National Airport

MSRT&A Productions

Screenshot_20230901_174648_Instagram.jpg
Soon, I'll be starting a new fictional airport. This airport is set in Florida, particularly the west coast near the Gulf. I'm still planning it out, and hope to start at least this weekend. I haven't figured out a name for this airport yet.

The airport has two concourses, planning to have around 20-24 gates. No idea on which airline will use which concourse, but will come back to it when the apron is done.

As for cargo, well you know the primary users lol. But I do plan on adding Prime Air.

That's all I have for now 🛫

View attachment 21553
Soon, I'll be starting a new fictional airport. This airport is set in Florida, particularly the west coast near the Gulf. I'm still planning it out, and hope to start at least this weekend. I haven't figured out a name for this airport yet.

The airport has two concourses, planning to have around 20-24 gates. No idea on which airline will use which concourse, but will come back to it when the apron is done.

As for cargo, well you know the primary users lol. But I do plan on adding Prime Air.

That's all I have for now 🛫
Will you have flights to IND? Southwest, Frontier, Spirit, Allegiant (and possibly Delta) would be good candidates for nonstop service, and don't forget FedEx has their number 2 hub here.

20230917_194517.jpg
Gate markings for Concourse A is finished. Concourse A is used by the following:
Breeze Airways
Frontier Airlines
JetBlue Airways
Southwest Airlines
Spirit Airlines
United Airlines