KRVL's 1 Year Anniversary

In late April 2023, I will be premiering my KRVL 1 Year Anniversary Airport Update and I do wanna make this airport update special for you guys! Since I'm planning on adding some fun elements to this month's airport update, I do wanna give you guys some suggestions on what should be added for my next airport update.

Also, feel free to add some subscriber routes to this airport update. The thing is, my airport is fictional. But if you want, you can add your own airport regardless if it's fictional or not so I can add that to my route list! And feel free to add which airline you want as long as it fells within the airlines I have in my collection.

Note that I can't accept airlines that is not present in my collection.

Feel free to add your suggestions or subscriber route in the comment section below!
KRVL_August.jpgIMG_5292.PNG

I’ve got a subscriber rout
In late April 2023, I will be premiering my KRVL 1 Year Anniversary Airport Update and I do wanna make this airport update special for you guys! Since I'm planning on adding some fun elements to this month's airport update, I do wanna give you guys some suggestions on what should be added for my next airport update.

Also, feel free to add some subscriber routes to this airport update. The thing is, my airport is fictional. But if you want, you can add your own airport regardless if it's fictional or not so I can add that to my route list! And feel free to add which airline you want as long as it fells within the airlines I have in my collection.

Note that I can't accept airlines that is not present in my collection.

Feel free to add your suggestions or subscriber route in the comment section below!
View attachment 14686View attachment 14687
I've got a sub route Roseville to Los Angeles-Pasadena or Sidles International please! Channel name is atlspotter. Any plane or airline, United 737 MAX preferably.

I’ve been watching your channel for some time and I’m very impressed with the content you have been putting out. I think some foreign airlines maybe from Europe could spice the airport up a bit