1/400 JCwings July 2024

Rather good month coming up for JC I'd say. Sure, there are the re-released 747s, but let's forget about that for a moment. Other than that, pretty good diversity in terms of airlines and there's some classics as well!

honestly I am very tempted by the an-32 but I don't have much information on this aircraft, I know that it is an evolution of the 26 but I don't know if it was used much by the Soviets. I read that it was exported more than anything else... but I'm tempted, it's particular and has the Soviet flag with CCCP registration

Varig B737-200 was a nice surprise but I'll pass because I have a custom model in the works right now. I'd rather have a Brazilian Air Force VC-96. I actually thought JC was going to release that one, since NG released the A319 ACJ not too long ago.
If only JC had the balls to release a Varig B767-200ER in old colors... it's a much needed model. Only released by AC and in small quantities.

Arajet 737 MAX is also interesting, but I wonder if regular colors wouldn't be better. Was the regular already released?

The re-released 747s are very boring. Thai once again... these can still be found so easily on Ebay.

in addition to the official list, JC has also announced the 747-100 N7470 with GSE set, with they mentioning in another separate IG post but somehow not in the monthly list.
but it's confirmed for future release.

What they posted is not a 747-100, looks identical to the B747-8 N747EX in the release list.

Kinda sad that brands only announce certain models whenever NG has a new mould. Couldn't they see the high demand for 747 classics beforehand? Most of us here are not running a business, but yet can put together release sets that would make a lot more money than whatever manufacturers decide to make these days with their mediocre moulds and copy paste releases.

Here's the link:
https://www.scalemodelstore.com/model/18154/Boeing_Company-Boeing_747-100.html

but witch one is better the NG lite 741 or the JC wings 741?

If JC uses the Bigbird mould, then NG lite is most likely better.

Kinda sad that brands only announce certain models whenever NG has a new mould. Couldn't they see the high demand for 747 classics beforehand? Most of us here are not running a business, but yet can put together release sets that would make a lot more money than whatever manufacturers decide to make these days with their mediocre moulds and copy paste releases.

If JC uses the Bigbird mould, then NG lite is most likely better.

Not with the NG Lite nose section.