1/400 JCwings July 2024

If only JC had the balls to release a Varig B767-200ER in old colors... it's a much needed model. Only released by AC and in small quantities.

The re-released 747s are very boring. Thai once again... these can still be found so easily on Ebay.

Boy would I love a Varig 762 in those old colors... Yup, I'm not paying what the greedy folk want for the AC version, which rarely comes up for sale anyway. How about a Lan Chile 762? Never released in 1:400 scale.

The release habits of all manufacturers are so aggravating. Like you exemplify here, much sought-after models don't get a re-release, or are not released at all, but then worthless re-releases are all too common.

Simultaneously you have JC and HX/YY releasing every 747 NG launches, which doesn't help since NG release choices themselves have been mostly atrocious for a few years now.

And then you have AK surprised because the TAME 722 sold out in minutes. No shit Sherlock! I can give you a list of a handful of other 727s that will fly off the shelves as briskly.

They really don't listen to the collectorate. Only Phoenix gets the message, but then they fail to fix up their 747 mold.

Rather good month coming up for JC I'd say. Sure, there are the re-released 747s, but let's forget about that for a moment. Other than that, pretty good diversity in terms of airlines and there's some classics as well!
I have quite a few JC Wings and I have to say between them and Gemini Jets, I'm getting tired of the engines/wings not being secured well at all...747-8F Unpainted Final Queen (Engines) & Qatar A380 wings (JC), and Luftwaffe A321-Neo & Atlas Air Apex Logistics (final 747-8F) unsecured engines. It's sad when my 20-year-old Dragon Wings models are outlasting my 1-year-old JC Wings and Gemini Jets collection. Sure, the latter mentioned look more accurate and are beautiful (looking).... It seems they don't focus on quality.

I was going to get the Qantas, but just saw the AV400 release! 😂

The AV400 will be available years before this one, knowing JC.
Same here! I was planning on getting the Japan Airlines B787. But since that's a "future release," and AV400 already announced the same type, I might as well get that.

The Varig illustration looks like it has an all silver fuselage/belle, but the 1:1 has white fuselage. Will wait to see the actual model.

Here's the 1/200 Inflight:

51452.jpg