1:400 Collecting Community Survey

Thank you everyone for your support. We just reached 100 responses in under 24 hours and it is still going. If anyone would like to post this survey on some of the 1:400 FB groups that would be much appreciated.

The survey was very well received over at the 400SH, long-time collectors that I had not seen post in years reported that they completed the survey. I haven't seen it on Facebook, so I will go a post it right now!

The survey was very well received over at the 400SH, long-time collectors that I had not seen post in years reported that they completed the survey. I haven't seen it on Facebook, so I will go a post it right now!
Thank you! I’ve just had a quick look at some of the results, and over a quarter of respondents have said they have a 400SH account. If you could post the survey on some of the FB groups I would be incredibly grateful!

Hello Everyone!

I've created a survey to try to collect some general information on the 1:400 community. I intend on collecting the results after a few weeks and posting some graphs/charts both here and on DA.C.

PLEASE READ:

This survey intends to collect some general information about the 1:400 collecting community. This survey is anonymous, and no personal information will be collected. All questions are optional, and if you do not want to answer a question, you do not have to. The anonymous results will be collected and shared on the following platforms: Model Airliner Forum (MAF) (Link) and Diecast Aircraft Forum (DA.C) (Link). Shared results will not be individual, and will be shared as multiple graphs/charts. If you do not want your results to be shared, please do not complete this survey.

If you are interested in taking this survey, you can complete it here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...5x7wmtRn4WYQl3FtRkS1Q3Sw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Regards,

Ned
Done!

I completely understand. I would suggest keeping it simple and straightforward. Just do a bar graph for each question showing how many responses for each of the answer choices. Just make sure to indicate somehow the number of people that actually answered each particular question (number of respondents at the bottom of each bar?)

I sent him a PM offering help. If I can het access to the survey I’ll find some time to publish the results.

@AussieAviator @OscarBravo992 Hey guys, if you need help getting the results out I am willing to help. The survey was widely distributed across all major forums and Facebook groups and the turnout was remarkable. I doubt we can replicate a similar outcome in the future. So it would be a waste if this initiative goes by the wayside and we never know the results. Many collectors expressed their eagerness to see the results.

Is there any other hold-up besides finding the time to do it? Again, I am willing to put some time aside to make it happen if needed. Just let me know.