Your Airplane Model Arrives Like This (See Pictures). What Do You Do?

weep

In all seriousness, I would probably try and return or refund the model. I do not trust my handiwork enough to try and correct the issue myself.

I'd ask for a refund or some kind of compensation... and they maybe I would send the plane to my local custom-maker in speed dial! 😃

Haha thanks Alex, yes, I actually impressed myself a little. It is a lot of work though 😩 I don't think it is something I'll be doing every week. Maybe when I retire.
Welcome - yeah I’ve done a good few fixes in my time involving paint damage and every time it went well, I always felt a real sense of achievement! It is a lot of work, because of the scale we’re dealing with. Matching the paint colour and creating a seamless colour fill is so hard. So, really well done there 🙏

Perfect work for retirement 😂

Welcome - yeah I’ve done a good few fixes in my time involving paint damage and every time it went well, I always felt a real sense of achievement! It is a lot of work, because of the scale we’re dealing with. Matching the paint colour and creating a seamless colour fill is so hard. So, really well done there 🙏

Perfect work for retirement 😂
Maybe open up a model repairment store after retirement. That would be fun!