Wingsworld.cn

MH aviation

I came accross this chinese model store and found one of my most wanted models here but im unsure if this is a scam or will i be hit with insane import charges and shipping fees when i get it shipped, also when the price is converted to cad it seems as if its WAY too low for any model, and is the model real aeroclassics,
thanks
MH Aviation

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-07 7.04.10 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-07 7.04.10 AM.png
    842.5 KB · Views: 22
I came accross this chinese model store and found one of my most wanted models here but im unsure if this is a scam or will i be hit with insane import charges and shipping fees when i get it shipped, also when the price is converted to cad it seems as if its WAY too low for any model, and is the model real aeroclassics,
thanks
MH Aviation
They don’t ship international even tho I’m unsure if it’s a scam or not, I once tried seeing a model on this site hard to navigate unless you translate everything, your best bet is eBay I guess

Wingsworld.cn has already been discussed here: https://modelairlinerforum.com/threads/is-wingsworld-cn-legit.730/#post-11702. From what I can see on their website, there is no mention of international shipping either.
They don’t ship international even tho I’m unsure if it’s a scam or not, I once tried seeing a model on this site hard to navigate unless you translate everything, your best bet is eBay I guess
ok thanks a lot!

You may contact them and ask them to list on their Taobao store. Taobao is like China's Amazon... they do ship overseas,